My mom is there. She is in the rehab section. She got sick and nobody knew she was ill until I took her out for a walk and she could not breathe. Called her doctor and she did end up getting the medication that she needed to resolve her issue. Staff is very cold and leaves patients screaming out for help. It too them 4 hours to get someone to help my mom go to the bathroom. It was too late by then. Can't wait to get... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Heartland-ManorCareAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying the groundwork for a successful discharge. Some of these services include: high-intensity physical, occupational and speech therapies, cardiac recovery, stroke and other neurological recovery care, skin and complex wound care, I.V. services, diabetes management, oncology care, and orthopedic and joint replacement recovery. With individualized programs and a variety of post-acute services our facilities provide rehab hospital caliber health care options to meet the unique needs of patients and ensure that they receive outcomes-oriented care that will speed their recovery and their return home.
- Post-hospital care, Complex medical, intensive rehab, short & long-term stays, Skilled Nursing
- ManorCare Health Services, Heartland, Springhouse.
- Stop in or call to set up a tour and receive information.
- Alliance for Health Care, American Health Care Association
- Physical Therapists, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Occupational Therapists, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Not very happy on the communication of staff to patients and family. The first ten minutes of patient drop off was a forecast for a nightmare! Further more the furniture is out dated, very Poor staff ethics....! I really do not know where to begin with how bad this place is. I really hope any one checking a loved one into a rehabilitation center does there research and do not suggest this place for any one!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This place is horrible! My father left Reading Hospital walking, and two weeks later left Manor Care NOT able to walk! Because of their very poor care, he only got worse. These people did not care enough to ACTUALLY DO THEIR JOB! My father had a fever and they were aware of it, did nothing and had to be taken directly back to the hospital from which he came to them from! Atmostsphere is not like a rehab, but a lot m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse