Click our logo to find course information.
- Colleges & Universities, Cooking Instruction & Schools, Schools, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Adult Education, Business & Vocational Management Schools
- Services/Product offered:
- At Briarcliffe College online it's possible. We're ready to help you take the next step. Our relevant, career-targeted programs are designed to meet your educational and professional needs, while getting you on your way to living your dream in a career you love.
The academic degree and certificate programs at Briarcliffe College in the areas of accounting, business administration, criminal justice, graphic design, and office technologies display academic content, rigor, and coherence that are appropriate to our mission, and provide you with the requisite knowledge and skills necessary the workplace.
- Professional instructors with experience in the workplace
- Small classes
- Relevant career-oriented courses to help prepare students for the business world
- Commitment to career services including resume and portfolio building
- Financial aid
- Technology-focused campus & classrooms
- Briarcliffe College offers Bachelor's degree programs in Accounting, Criminal Justice, Healthcare, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology and Graphic Design. We also offer graduates of ADA-accredited Dental Hygiene programs the chance to pursue a Bachelor of Professional Studies degree through an Online Completion Program in Dental Hygiene. Associate degrees can be earned in Accounting, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Healthcare Administration, Networking and Computer Technology, Paralegal Studies and Graphic Design.