We prepare students for academic, personal, and professional success through quality career-focused programs that develop skills to last a lifetime.
Heald College is a private career college that has been preparing students for rewarding careers in the Healthcare, Business, Legal and Technology fields for over 145 years. We award Associate in Applied Science degrees, Associate of Arts degrees, Diplomas and Certificates. We offer classes during the day, evening and part-time.
Heald College holds a prestigious regional accreditation, which means you get a quality education with credits that can be transferred if you decide to pursue a bachelor's degree at a college that accepts Heald credits.
Heald College offers a variety of healthcare education options so you can choose the program that best suits your schedule and timeframe. You may be awarded a Certificate, Diploma or Associate Degree. Later, if you want to pursue more education, you can transfer your credits instead of starting over.
These are just some of the careers that Heald graduates are pursuing in Healthcare:
* Chairside Assistant
* Clinical Coding Specialist
* Dental Assistant
* Dental Insurance Specialist
* Dental Supply Salesperson
* Health Data Analyst
* Insurance Claims Analyst
* Lab Assistant
* Medical Assistant
* Medical Office Assistant
* Office Manager
* Patient Information Coordinator
* Patient Representative
* Associate in Applied Science degrees, Associate of Arts degrees, Diplomas and Certifications in less time than you think
* Career-focused programs in the Healthcare, Business, Legal and Technology fields
* Day, evening and part-time programs to accommodate busy schedules
* Practical, hands-on instruction from professionals with real-world experience
* High-quality, student-centered education
* Care, discipline, and professionalism in a comfortable and safe setting
* Small classes and a supportive learning environment
* Personal student plan from orientation to graduation
* Modern technology and equipment
* Credit transfers for select bachelor's degree programs*
* Financial aid for those who qualify
* Lifetime career services assistance for graduates
* Relationships with local employers
* Well-known employers recruit Heald graduates
* Regionally accredited through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). An institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
*It is always up to the receiving institution to make the final determination regarding acceptance of transfer credits and class standing.