Gulf Coast Facial Plastics & ENT Center
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Dr. Daube is the region's only Board Certified and Fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon as well as an ear, nose, and throat specialist. Dr. Daube's accreditation with the American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery ensures that his slogan "Where Art and Medicine Come Face to Face" is supported by a level of specialization that concentrates on the facial cosmetic needs of men, women, and children.
- Cosmetic surgery of the Face, Eyes, Neck, Lips, & Nose Face lifts, Eyelid & Nasal Surgery Radiesse, Botox, Restylane, Dysport, Sculptra, & Juvederm Injections Hair, Age Spots, Tattoos, Wrinkle, & Vein Removal Microderm abrasion, Chemical Peels
- Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Sculptra
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, debit, check, cash, carte blanche, company card, insurance, jcb, mastercard
- Next Door to Gulf Coast Medical Center
- St. Andrews Bay
For Profit Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons Diplomat, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS), American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Bays Medical Society
- Tattoo Removal, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat), Tattoos, Physicians & Surgeons, Beauty Salons, Hair Removal, Skin Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
I can't testify to all of the services/procedures that they offer, but the laser hair removal was GREAT! I had been looking into having it done for several years, and decided to have it done here after a recommendation from a friend. I have been very pleased with the results, and the technician. She was very professional, polite, and prompt... I never had to wait when I came in for my appointments. Would recommend!!