Not happy with Glass America of Newburgh., NY. The repair was rushed and it did not turn out as well as past repairs. The lady that answered the phone in the Newburgh office was rude and bad at her job. I would not suggest using the Newburgh, NY location.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Glass AmericaAdd to mybook
Quality Auto Glass Repair and Replacement. Free Mobile Service. Call Now For a Quote!
- General Info:
- We Help With Insurance. Our experienced team of Customer Service Representatives are experts in Insurance company coverage verification and billing requirements. We accept all major insurance companies and we're glad to file the claim for you!
- We Come to You! We make your repairs painless. With our mobile service, we bring the repair shop to your home or business. We can accommodate even the most demanding schedules. No more taking hours away to get your windshield fixed.
- Lifetime Warranty. Feel confident in your windshield repair with a protection for the life of your vehicle.
- Industry Certified. We invest in our employees' continued education so that we are always using the most advanced and safest methods for your repair. Because safety matters.
Call or click today for a Quote.
- Mobile Service
- Lifetime Warranty
- Industry Certified
- Auto Glass Repair
Original Manufactured Equipment and glass (OEM) for windshieds and all your auto glass needs. All brands of cars, trucks, and vans:Acura, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Freightliner, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infinity, Jaguar, Jeep, LandRover, Lexus, Lincoln, MercedesBenz, MiniCooper, Plymouth, Porsche, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, and More.
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, check, master card
- Life Time Warranty, Convenient Mobile Service
- English, Spanish
Coalition for Auto Glass Safety and Public Awareness (CASPA)
Sika Adhesive Systems Certified
LYNX Services Certified
Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS)
National Glass Association (NGA), Independent Glass Association (IGA)
- Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Windshield Repair, Plate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement, Glass-Automobile, Plate, Window, Etc-Manufacturers, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
I called this morning about 30 minutes after opening to get a quote on my windwhield. For some reason the clerk/person answering the phone was very rude and obnoxious. Is this truly a way to operate a business. I will definitely call the BBB and report their practices so other won't waste their time with this company.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse