I had a total dead hard drive and the excellent technicians at Gillware recovered the total hard drive 100%. The return time was amazing and I had a new hard drive complete with all my information that I thought lost returned in a matter of two weeks, including shipping there and back from West Coast Canada to East Coast USA and return. Would recommend this company to all. They are polite, helpful, and very efficie... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Gillware Inc. Data RecoveryAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Hard Drive Data Recovery Services We are the Data Recovery experts. We specialize in the following: Hard drives Solid-state drives Flash/thumb drives RAID arrays ISO-5 certified, Class-100 cleanroom Immediate price estimates No data, no charge Gillware, Inc.is one of the worlds leading data recovery labs. Founded in 2003, Gillware is the exclusive consumer/SMB data recovery provider for Dell. And is the preferred data recovery partner for Western Digital. Clients include New York Life and AICPA. Gillware has over 1,500 partners nationwide. We perform more than 15,000 in-lab data recoveries annually. Visit our website to submit your data recovery case, or call us at (866) 433-9075. Gillware 10 Terrace Court, Suite 103, Madison, WI 53718 Office:
Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
Starting at only $378.00 US for Microsoft Windows operating systems. We also service Macintosh, Linux, Unix, and other operating systems, as well as RAID recoveries, invasive recoveries, and other systems at an increased price. See the online quote page on our web site for details.
Remember: if we can't get your data, *you pay nothing.*
Common Drive Problems We Handle Every Day
- Drive "clicks' or makes other noises.
- Drive won't spin at all
- Accidentally formatted drive
- You smelled smoke when you ran power to your drive.
- You are missing some important files.
- BIOS detects drive as wrong size or model.
- Can't access drive. Windows asks if you want to format it.
- A disgruntled employee erased critical data.
- You require a forensic data recovery.
- RAID-0 or RAID-5 array died, you require a RAID Data Recovery.
- Your digital camera photos are no longer on your memory card.
- Many others. Ask our data recovery tec hnicians for help.
- Western Digital, Seagate, LaCie, Hitachi, Maxtor, Toshiba, IBM, OCZ, OCW
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, paypal
- English, French, Spanish
Better Business Bureau (A+)
- Recommended by Dell
- Recommended by Western Digital
- Ranked #1 Hard Drive Recovery Service by TopTenReviews 2010-12
- Computer Data Recovery, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Computer Service & Repair-Business, Computer Disaster Planning, Computer Software & Services
Let me begin by stating that Gillware Data Recovery was NOT able to recover my data. I know that not all corrupted data can be brought back, but we were just very disappointed in both their inability as well as the service we received (as you will see why). To start, I had a memory card from a camera that had some corrupted pictures on it. Not all, but around 40% of the files for some reason were corrupted data... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My Linux-formatted RAID-mirrored pair of drives had failed. It turned out one drive was physically scored and the other corrupted. I lost my entire life's worth of personal data - over 150 GB. Gillware responded immediately to my inquiry on their website. They aggressively worked my case and maintained communication throughout. They did exactly what they said and recovered every bit of my data - fast. Thank you Gill... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
As an art director, my files contain past work done for my clients, thousands of digital images, annual reports, brochures, ads, etc. The sort of files that takes up a lot of space on my computer, but also need to be handy at a moment’s notice. Storing everything thing on an external hard drive made perfect sense, until the hard drive failed 3 months after I purchased it. Having tossed all the CDs that originally hel... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse