Gillware Inc. Data RecoveryAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - SunClosed
Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
Starting at only $378.00 US for Microsoft Windows operating systems. We also service Macintosh, Linux, Unix, and other operating systems, as well as RAID recoveries, invasive recoveries, and other systems at an increased price. See the online quote page on our web site for details.
Remember: if we can't get your data, *you pay nothing.*
Common Drive Problems We Handle Every Day
- Drive "clicks' or makes other noises.
- Drive won't spin at all
- Accidentally formatted drive
- You smelled smoke when you ran power to your drive.
- You are missing some important files.
- BIOS detects drive as wrong size or model.
- Can't access drive. Windows asks if you want to format it.
- A disgruntled employee erased critical data.
- You require a forensic data recovery.
- RAID-0 or RAID-5 array died, you require a RAID Data Recovery.
- Your digital camera photos are no longer on your memory card.
- Many others. Ask our data recovery tec hnicians for help.
- Western Digital, Seagate, LaCie, Hitachi, Maxtor, Toshiba, IBM, OCZ, OCW
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, paypal
- English, French, Spanish
Better Business Bureau (A+)
- Recommended by Dell
- Recommended by Western Digital
- Ranked #1 Hard Drive Recovery Service by TopTenReviews 2010-12
- Computer Data Recovery, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Computer Service & Repair-Business, Computer Disaster Planning, Computer Software & Services
My Linux-formatted RAID-mirrored pair of drives had failed. It turned out one drive was physically scored and the other corrupted. I lost my entire life's worth of personal data - over 150 GB. Gillware responded immediately to my inquiry on their website. They aggressively worked my case and maintained communication throughout. They did exactly what they said and recovered every bit of my data - fast. Thank you Gill... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
As an art director, my files contain past work done for my clients, thousands of digital images, annual reports, brochures, ads, etc. The sort of files that takes up a lot of space on my computer, but also need to be handy at a moment’s notice. Storing everything thing on an external hard drive made perfect sense, until the hard drive failed 3 months after I purchased it. Having tossed all the CDs that originally hel... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Back this summer our harddrive went out and it had all of my important files on it. Therefore, we took it back to where we got it and asked if they could retrieve &quot;all&quot; the files off of it; the company said sure. When we got the files back and were going through them the most important ones could not be found. So we took it back to the company and told them that there were some fil... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I was really frightened when my computer and hard drive "fried" from a bad surge. I had lots of very importsnt data on the drive that I had to recover. I had never used any data recovery service before, but chose Gillware after an extensive websearch and comparison. I am thrilled I chose them. Every bit of data on the drive was recovered. The people at Gillware were great. They kept in touch with me, ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Thank you, Gillware for fixing our nightmare. All personal data, documents, family photos on a completely dead hard drive. Two other firms were unable to even ascertain the problem at all. The folks at Gillware are amazing. Within a week they not only recovered every bit (byte) of data, but they gave me the most competitive price of any firm with whom I had spoken previously. Because of their on-time, low price,... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse