- General Info:
- With GEICO, saving money is easy. All you have to do is pick up the phone or go online to GEICO.com. It only takes a matter of minutes to find out how much you could save. Even more exciting, new GEICO policyholders report average annual savings over $500. When it comes to insurance, you should place your trust in a company with longevity, stability, and exceptional financial strength. GEICO has been serving policyholders since 1936, with innovation and hard, honest work. We've grown to over 11 million policyholders, and as a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., GEICO has become the nation's third-largest private passenger auto insurance company. We're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; we're there when you need us most. GEICO is known for great rates on car insurance, but we also provide coverage for your motorcycle, ATV and RV. Plus, the GEICO Insurance Agency could help you with homeowners, renters, boat, commercial insurance and more. Rest assured, all GEICO representatives have comprehensive knowledge of our insurance products and will consistently provide personalized, professional service. They'll be happy to advise you in selecting the coverage that is right for you.
- Automobile Insurance Motorcycle Insurance Homeowner's/Renter's Insurance Flood Insurance Mobile Home Insurance Boat & Yacht Insurance Property & Casualty Insurance Umbrella Protection
- Payment plans, 24/7 claims and service
- Government Employee Insurance Co
- Motorcycle Insurance, Insurance, Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance
Insured by Progressive and got hit by Geico customer 2 weeks ago. Geico claims office sent me to Naples FL claims adjuster. Met on scheduled date and brought estimate from local shop. Adjuster, Pete Dadio, very courteous, knew the owner of the selected shop and spoke highly of him. After inspection, cut me a check equal to estimate. While being repaired, hidden damage discovered! Pete visited shop and approved of increased cost. Pete is an excellent representative of Geico. Excellent Geico service and Pete is a real pro.
Will never go through Geico insurance after my experience with them. I have Progressive and was in an accident that I was not at fault for. Decided to make the claim through the other party's insurance, which was Geico. Received a call today from Enterprise that Geico would not be paying for my rental after tomorrow because it's been 30 days since the rental began. I was never told by Geico that there was a limit to my rental. The Geico adjuster did not get out to look at my car until 6 days after the accident, and parts were delayed due to the two holidays. My car is expected to be finished early next week, and yet Geico would not be flexible and pay for a few more days for my rental. This accident was not my fault and I should not be punished for things beyond my control.