- General Info:
- With GEICO, saving money is easy. All you have to do is pick up the phone or go online to GEICO.com. It only takes a matter of minutes to find out how much you could save. Even more exciting, new GEICO policyholders report average annual savings over $500. When it comes to insurance, you should place your trust in a company with longevity, stability, and exceptional financial strength. GEICO has been serving policyholders since 1936, with innovation and hard, honest work. We've grown to over 11 million policyholders, and as a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., GEICO has become the nation's third-largest private passenger auto insurance company. We're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; we're there when you need us most. GEICO is known for great rates on car insurance, but we also provide coverage for your motorcycle, ATV and RV. Plus, the GEICO Insurance Agency could help you with homeowners, renters, boat, commercial insurance and more. Rest assured, all GEICO representatives have comprehensive knowledge of our insurance products and will consistently provide personalized, professional service. They'll be happy to advise you in selecting the coverage that is right for you.
- Automobile Insurance Motorcycle Insurance Homeowner's/Renter's Insurance Flood Insurance Mobile Home Insurance Boat & Yacht Insurance Property & Casualty Insurance Umbrella Protection
- Payment plans, 24/7 claims and service
- Government Employee Insurance Co
- Motorcycle Insurance, Insurance, Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance
Dear Geico. I'm thoroughly disappointed with my interaction with your choice company over the last month. One of your customers illegally changed lanes in an intersection and hit me while I was making a turn. The police officer, your driver, and myself all thought it a no brainer. Although an unfortunate situation, your driver is at fault. However, your claim reps disagree. Using the most illogical and circular reasoning I've ever heard, somehow, I'm at fault because I have a responsibility to look left the ENTIRE time I'm turning right. So I'm supposed to make sure I can see something that will hit me but I'm not supposed to be looking where my car is going. Makes total sense right? Suffice it to say I will never be a Geico customer and in the event of another accident, I pray that the other party isn't insured by Geico. I would likely get the run around again.