- General Info:
- With GEICO, saving money is easy. All you have to do is pick up the phone or go online to GEICO.com. It only takes a matter of minutes to find out how much you could save. Even more exciting, new GEICO policyholders report average annual savings over $500. When it comes to insurance, you should place your trust in a company with longevity, stability, and exceptional financial strength. GEICO has been serving policyholders since 1936, with innovation and hard, honest work. We've grown to over 11 million policyholders, and as a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., GEICO has become the nation's third-largest private passenger auto insurance company. We're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; we're there when you need us most. GEICO is known for great rates on car insurance, but we also provide coverage for your motorcycle, ATV and RV. Plus, the GEICO Insurance Agency could help you with homeowners, renters, boat, commercial insurance and more. Rest assured, all GEICO representatives have comprehensive knowledge of our insurance products and will consistently provide personalized, professional service. They'll be happy to advise you in selecting the coverage that is right for you.
- Automobile Insurance Motorcycle Insurance Homeowner's/Renter's Insurance Flood Insurance Mobile Home Insurance Boat & Yacht Insurance Property & Casualty Insurance Umbrella Protection
- Payment plans, 24/7 claims and service
- Government Employee Insurance Co
- Insurance, Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance
A customer of GEICO ran into my vehicle and was ticketed by the police for causing the accident. After making several misrepresentations, including claiming that the ticket meant nothing, the GEICO Katy office would assume 30% of the responsibility for damages to my car caused by their client. This has costed me $1K deductible plus countless wasted hours dealing with them. I have hired an attorney and reported them to the State Board of Insurance to stop their negligent business practices.
I have been with Geico for over 20 years. I had a car accident on 3/30 around 8:30 pm, called them and they were very helpful. Only problem was when I tried to schedule an inspection of my car, a very rude gentleman from Cocoa called me was extremely Rude, hurried me off the phone and told me that tomorrow would when they would be able to schedule the inspection. Well, I am the only one that drives in my family, a single mom and no other way to get to my job 20 miles away. My employer was going to give me 3 hours from my start time to get to work, and I explained this the to the man from geico, he seemed annoyed and I have not heard back as of yet. after 20 years, and having insurance with them with both home and auto I am thinking of switching to an insurance company that respects their customers. I don't understand why someone in his position could be so judgmental and horrible customer service, there are too many unemployed people that would love his job.
HORRIBLE customer service!! A few months ago, I received a letter in the mail from Geico asking for my wife's information. However, I AM NOT MARRIED. I promptly called them to tell them I do not have this wife that they speak of, and they told me they would fix the problem.
Well, today I called to renew my policy, and they told me I couldn't because I had given them "conflicting information," saying I said I was married, and then said I wasn't. They advised me to "look for a new insurance company."
I NEVER added a spouse to my policy, nor have I EVER been married. I am 19 years old. Now, I am being punished for a glitch in their system and am going to have to pay $50 more a month with another company, because they refuse to look into a simple mix up.
Really poor customer service in Littleton. Sent me a quote, which was great, took my credit information and all and about to seal the deal and then came back and said that an accident in the past bumped the price up by over $200 a month. Why in the world would Ms Landes (agent) wait until that, take all my time and then drop that bomb. Never again!
My husband locked his keys in our car tonight. It is windy and bitter cold outside.Not only one but two very nice representatives helped to locate some help after calling more than four places in order to get us help before the doctor's office closed. I just want everyone to know I myself have had Geico for more than 30 years and we have Always been more than satisfied with this Insurance!! thanks again Geico associates..May You All Be Blessed as You Have myself and my husband..