- General Info:
- With GEICO, saving money is easy. All you have to do is pick up the phone or go online to GEICO.com. It only takes a matter of minutes to find out how much you could save. Even more exciting, new GEICO policyholders report average annual savings over $500. When it comes to insurance, you should place your trust in a company with longevity, stability, and exceptional financial strength. GEICO has been serving policyholders since 1936, with innovation and hard, honest work. We've grown to over 11 million policyholders, and as a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., GEICO has become the nation's third-largest private passenger auto insurance company. We're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; we're there when you need us most. GEICO is known for great rates on car insurance, but we also provide coverage for your motorcycle, ATV and RV. Plus, the GEICO Insurance Agency could help you with homeowners, renters, boat, commercial insurance and more. Rest assured, all GEICO representatives have comprehensive knowledge of our insurance products and will consistently provide personalized, professional service. They'll be happy to advise you in selecting the coverage that is right for you.
- Automobile Insurance Motorcycle Insurance Homeowner's/Renter's Insurance Flood Insurance Mobile Home Insurance Boat & Yacht Insurance Property & Casualty Insurance Umbrella Protection
- Payment plans, 24/7 claims and service
- Government Employee Insurance Co
- Auto Insurance, Insurance, Homeowners Insurance
Dear Geico. I'm thoroughly disappointed with my interaction with your choice company over the last month. One of your customers illegally changed lanes in an intersection and hit me while I was making a turn. The police officer, your driver, and myself all thought it a no brainer. Although an unfortunate situation, your driver is at fault. However, your claim reps disagree. Using the most illogical and circular reasoning I've ever heard, somehow, I'm at fault because I have a resp...view moreonsibility to look left the ENTIRE time I'm turning right. So I'm supposed to make sure I can see something that will hit me but I'm not supposed to be looking where my car is going. Makes total sense right? Suffice it to say I will never be a Geico customer and in the event of another accident, I pray that the other party isn't insured by Geico. I would likely get the run around again.view less
When we first got this insurance it was fine for the first month. We paid for 6 months in full. Then they started pinging our account and trying to take out money from it. After calling them they said it was their mistake and would be solved. This is now the 5th time they have tried to withdraw money from our account, and the fifth time we have called, and been told it would be resolved. They said they would call us back two days ago, and still haven't given us an answer, and to add in...view moresult to injury they have cancelled our auto insurance even though we did nothing against the contract and they keep claiming it's their mistake. After this is up, we are switching my husband's account over to progressive because there is no way we will ever sign another contract with geico for anything. I would recommend that you find a different more honest car insurance company unless you enjoy having money missing from your accounts and sitting on hold for two hours every month.view less