GE Appliance Repair
- General Info:
- If your GE, Hotpoint, Adora, Monogram, Profile or GE Cafe appliances are in need of a tune-up there is no better appliance repair service to call than your genuine GE appliance repair service. 90% of our customers have said that they would recommend GE factory service to family and friends. So call today 1-877-886-6626 or Schedule an Appointment Online and experience the GE difference for yourself.
- Major GE Appliances for Service and Repair in YOUR AREA include:
- Electric Range and Hood
- Washer/Dryer Stack
- Gas Dryer
- Built in Dishwasher
- Gas Range
- Zoneline Room Air Conditioner
- And more…
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Range & Oven Repair, Major Appliance Parts, Major Appliances
I had schedule an appointment a week ago and let them know i have work at 12 the day on the appointment therefore he would need to be at my house before then. He never showed. At 11:15 I had called to see where he was and the operator told me he was not showing to be on his way. I made a statement to let them know he was a no show and I was informed that he would not be considered a no show until 12. The operator told me she did see a note in the system that the tech needs to be at my house before 12 but she said they use it as a guide but cant promise anything. The tech then called at 1130 said he would show in 15 minutes which would put it at 1145. I was really made and let him know he was suppose to be at my house before 1130. He said he never knew of the note because it is all computerized and he was not told of the note. It was very frustrating. I would not recommend them to any one due how they handle their customers. Do not use them!
Incompetent, rude, unreliable. Paid $ 130 plus for refrigerator compressor overload relay and service call that didn't fix the problem and they won't stand behind it. It's not the first negative experience with these people but it will absolutely be my last. Do yourself a huge favor and call someone else!
Here is my experience, I hope it helps someone. I called GE to schedule an appointment to repair my GE washer. They told me that a diagnostic fee of $74.95 would be required, I said fine. The technician came out and without even looking at my washer told me that the problem could not possibly have anything to do with my washer (the problem is that I'm getting bleach spots on my towels and sheets and now starting on some of my clothes). I argued with him for about 10 minutes. I told him I don't even use bleach. NOW HERE IS THE SCAM.......BY TELLING ME THAT THE PROBLEM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WASHING MACHINE FOR THAT PLEASURE OF ARGUING WITH ME.......THEY CALL THAT CONSUMER EDUCATION AND TACK ON ANOTHER $40.99 (I AM NOT KIDDING AND THE GUY HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE)!!!!!!!! I refused to pay, told him I would be filing a claim with the BBB as well as any other agency I could think of. When I called customer service to complain they said they would not charge me. MY MESSAGE IS BE VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE GE IS OUT TO CHARGE FOR BOGUS INFORMATION WHICH THEY CALL CONSUMER EDUCATION!!!!!
How do you review a service that does not exist even though it is posted as such.for the Coeur d' Alene Idaho area. Absolutely pure crap! You have to pay $90.00 to get someone out of Spokane just to look at your item. Should not
sell the GE appliances in areas that you can not offer the same service that you would receive if you lived in a different
state. Will never ;buy anothe GE applaince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!