- General Info:
- Furniture Row Companies is a group of companies specializing in home furnishings, mattress, linens stores, and carrying a variety of brand names, all available at one convenient location. We focus on providing a shopping experience that is tailored to your needs. This is just one of the many reasons we're among America's fastest-growing furniture retailers. We've taken great care to select the most popular styles, grouping many of them together to make your browsing and shopping experience much easier. We take pride that we carry only pieces of lasting style that are made using the highest quality materials. All of which means that every Furniture Row® Shopping Center experience will always have 3 common attributes. Number one is that you'll enjoy a terrific selection of furniture that is fashionable, practical, and built to last. Number two is that unlike most other furniture stores, our salespeople specialize in upholstery, wood furniture or mattresses, making them product experts. Number three is that it'll be a great value, because every day, our prices are better than most other stores sale prices. Your all-new Furniture Row Shopping Center promises lots of friendly associates too, each of whom will gladly assist with any of your furniture shopping needs. See us today!
- Leather & Upholstered Furniture, Dining and Accent Tables, Sofas and Sectionals, Recliners and Rockers, Shelving and Bookcases, Home Entertainment and Office Furniture, Lamps, Mirrors and Accessories, Dressers and Armoires, Bed Frames, Mattresses and Total Sleep Systems, Bedding and Pillows
- Furniture Row, Sofa Mart, Oak Express, Bedroom Expressions, Denver Mattress Company
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, amex, master card
- Locations in 31 states
- Furniture Stores, Beds & Bedroom Sets, Home Furnishings, Linens, Mattresses
BUYER BEWARE!!!! On 12/14/2014 my wife and I purchased a Couch, Love Seat, Recliner manufactured by Pillow Kingdom from Sofa Mart/Furniture Row (FR). Along with these items we also purchased a two floor model end tables at a discount, a coffee table, two lamps, and a rug. Total price $3,219.61After a couple of months the recliner on one side of the Couch started having issues. The back of the recliner was leaning to one side and the recliner would catch upon attempting to open and retract it. We contacted the store on or about the first of July concerning this issue and were told it was a manufacturers issue and they would not do anything for us. On July 17th 2015, I emailed FR's corporate customer affairs department in order to get resolution. I was referred to their regional manager who assured me he would do everything possible to help out. A few days went by and we received a call from the local store. They offered to take the couch in and see if it could be repaired if we paid them $40 for delivery. We reluctantly agreed. Several weeks went by without any communication when I finally reached out to the regional manager once again. Within a week we received a new couch. Now, the couch is experiencing the same issue, and the recliner in the love seat is also doing the same thing. Once again we reported this to the store manager who told us to come in and pick out what we wanted and he would exchange it. When we went to the store, we were told that we would have to pay the difference between whatever we picked out and the original cost of the furniture. The catch is, FR is only willing to give us partial in store credit for what they sold us. They claim the couch, love seat, and recliner is worth $1,200 in trade, while they are currently selling the same product for $2,300. Basically, they are asking us to give them another $1,000 for a different product of equal value. When I inquired why, the manager informed me that he didn't even have to do this, that he was being generous. Why don't businesses stand behind their products any more?
Over promise and under deliver ! That's what I have been getting besides the run around since JANUARY ! Not sure if the organization is aware of the incompetent staff in Sherman or not but if not they should definitely LOOK into it ! Most likely they have cost this organization lots of money !
NEGATIVE STARS !!
I bought some expensive sofas but the price was so worth it, I bought them back in 2006 and its now 2014, and I still have not had any problems with them. We use our living room a lot, I paid a little more than $4000 for a 3 pc sofa. I see the reviews below and all I gotta say is you get what you pay for, you want something cheap then thats what you'll get. I recommend them 100%, I also pruchased a recliner for my grandmother 4 years ago and it was about $1500, and its still in excellent condition, nothing has happened to it yet. I also love their service!
My fiance and I ordered a living room set on february 15th. We were told that it is made to order and will take 6-8 weeks, then we will get a call to schedule delivery. So late april rolls around, about 9-10 weeks later, and we call to see what's going on. They tell us they are busy and back ordered so we wont have the set until late May (estimate the 23rd). So this date gets here and we call to find out our couches aren't supposed to be in until late july. The reason? Supposedly they lost their contract with the European manufacturing company, which caused the first delay,then the new Chinese manufacturer wanted 2 months off "for the Chinese new year". The chinese new year was february 10th, before we even ordered the couches, so if this was legit the time off should have ended in april, and our couches should have been delivered in late may/early june. But I don't think its legit because most businesses only close for a few days or weeks to celebrate, nowhere near 2 months. Also this should've been explained to us in late april when we first called, but apparently then it was just an issue of delay?! They are flat out lying and I am starting to wonder if they just took a few grand from us and will never give us our purchase. They put 10% of the purchase price back in our account, very small % when its supposed to be compensating for a wait 3-4 times what we were initially told. We never got a call or email or anything alerting us that something was wrong with the order, we had to call and complain to get any updates. I fully expect some other issue will delay delivery even longer. I would never go back, unless it was free, which at this point it probably should be.
I worked with the female manager and she was so helpful. She explained why the Denver Mattress line is such a good value and how they are rated as one of the top 3 brands by Consumer Reports. She even showed me how she could fit me for a mattress! I have recommended them to everyone! And I only paid $499 for a queen set with a full 15 yr warranty.