Dr. Blass is professional, for he spends a great deal of time explaining the care choices available, his experience, and what he recommends. He encourages pt. involvement and respected the choices I made. He cured a problem that I had for many years and had self-treated and seen another podiatrist about with previous worsening of the condition. In a short period of time with Dr. Blass, I was healed. He is always on t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Foot Care Center Of Tampa PAAdd to mybook
"Ask about our Town 'n' Country location"
Office Hours: Monday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Wednesday: 8:30 am - 12:00 noon Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- General Info:
- The Foot Care Center Of Tampa offers individual care with special focus on the doctor-patient relationship. We strive to educate our patients about their foot problems, present them with their treatment options and council them to make the best decision.
- Diabetic Foot Care, Wound Care, Traumatic Injuries, All Toenail Problems,Palliative Foot Care, Dermatology Of The Foot and Leg,Biomechanics and Fabrication of Custom Made Orthotics, Office, Hospital and Ambulatory Surgical Center Foot Surgery
- Second location: 813-885-3668 7926 W. Hillsborough Ave Ste G Tampa, FL 33615
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons