Add to mybook
Fleet Vehicle Disposal and Commercial Liquidations
Liquidation of Commercial Assets, Vehicles & Equipment, via: Consignment, Direct Purchase and Auction Services. BlueBook-Style Appraisal Service.
- General Info:
- Why Sell Surplus Business Assets? Need for Space. Aged Inventory. Out of Service Equipment or Vehicles. Need Funds for a New Project. Downsizing. Splitting up a Partnership. Retiring. Closing an Office. Whatever the Situation, When Assets Need to be Sold We Give You Options. --- We offer various services for the Disposal / Liquidation of: Vehicles, Equipment, Tools, Excess Inventory, Real Estate and Other Business, Commercial and Industrial Assets. --- We offer Certified Asset Appraisals through the different branches of our Appraisal Department.
- AUCTION SERVICES: Live Auctions & Online Auctions from Small Businesses to State Governments –- APPRAISAL SERVICES DIVISION: Certified Commercial Vehicle & Equipment Appraisals, Certified Special Interest & Collector Car Appraisals --- LIQUIDATION, RETAIL ASSET REMARKETING and DIRECT ASSET PURCHASE Services.
- Payment method:
- visa, all major credit cards, check, amex, discover, mastercard
- Serving the Entire Continental United States with Regional Offices in twelve states. Corporate Headquarters in Suburbs of Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
National Auctioneers Association
Bureau of Certified Automobile Appraisers
- Owners of: CommercialTruckBlueBook.com
- Appraisers, Financial Services, Liquidators, Wholesale Used Car Dealers, Auctioneers, Appraisers-Business, Commercial & Industrial, Auctions