If I could give this company a negative 100, I would. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEM! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND ANYTHINF THEY SELL! THEY WILL TELL YOU TO GO TO THE MANUFACTURER AND HAVE THEM HANDLE THE PROBLEM! THEY ONLY KEEP THEIIR SALES RECORDS ON FILE FOR 1 YEAR, THIS IS BULLSH&&! THEY RUN AND HIDE WHEN THERE IS AN ISSUE. FIND ANOTHER SUITABLE COMPANY AND DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting GalleryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked as the largest plumbing wholesaler in North America. Ferguson is also the industry's second largest distributor of pipes, valves and fittings, waterworks, and heating and cooling equipment in North America. In 1953, Ferguson was founded with $150,000 starting capital and two locations. The next five decades saw phenomenal growth, with the company doubling in size every five years. In 1982, Wolseley plc, based in the United Kingdom, acquired Ferguson, supplying the financial strength for Ferguson's rapid growth and aggressive expansion into the industrial, heating and cooling (HVAC) and waterworks markets. It's Ferguson's associates who make the difference. Ferguson employs approximately 16,500 associates. Through our industry-leading recruiting program, we aggressively pursue the best and brightest college and university graduates from across the country. Our branch managers also recruit candidates on the local level to ensure that our sales associates can identify the needs of our local customers. Ferguson services customers coast-to-coast, with a distribution network spanning approximately 1,350 service centers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and Mexico. Our company has a unique culture and a tradition of supporting civic, cultural, educational and environmental activities.
- Although Ferguson is recognized in the industry as a leading distributor of plumbing supplies and pipes, valves, and fittings (PVF), as well as the third largest distributor of heating and cooling equipment (HVAC), the company is also focused on a number of specialty businesses - all grounded in a strong tradition of providing the highest quality service to customers.
From supplying to the global nuclear power industry to providing the highest quality fire-protection products to providing geosynthetic products to the mining industry, Ferguson has your needs covered. Through their Special Services diversification, Ferguson can also provide total solutions for high density polyethylene (HDPE) projects, as well as assembly and testing of new valves and in-house repair through their process services.
Ferguson is dedicated to growing their business by offering products and services to help you reach your goals
- Distributor of plumbing supplies, pipe, valves and fittings (PVF)
- Heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R)
- Mechanical and industrial
- Fireplaces and appliances
- Kitchen, bath and lighting
- Tools and safety equipment
- Fire protection products
- Kohler Company
- Cal Steam, a Wolseley Company
- Castle, a Wolseley Company
- Air Cold Supply
- Lyon, Conklin & Company
- The Plumbers Warehouse, a Wolseley Company
- Ferguson Bath & Kitchen
- Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Ferguson Heating & Cooling
- Ferguson Waterworks
- Ferguson Fire & Fabrication
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, master card
- Serving your local area.
- English, Spanish
- Lighting Fixtures, Plumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Heating Equipment & Systems-Wholesale, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Bath Equipment & Supplies, Major Appliances
So yesterday my fiance and I went to this Ferguson store in Mankato, MN. We had heard it was a good place to go for HVAC supplies. A bit limited in selection but a good place to go. So we went in because he need some supplies for work. My fiance walked up to an associate at the store and asked him if he had what my fiance needed for work. The associate told my fiance that he would have to direct him to someone else. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We are in the process of building a new house and our builder recommended Ferguson. We had a great experience. Veronica (salesperson) spent hours of one-on-one time with my husband and I on multiple occasions. She's very patient and knowledgable and helped us make decisions. She helped us stay in budget and made the decisions feel like less of an overwhelming task. It's a smaller showroom than Grand Rapids and they d... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse