FPA Women's HealthAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Professionalism and quality remain the hallmark of FPA. Our physicians specialize in gynecology and practice exclusively for FPA. Offices are furnished with modern medical equipment along with a warm and comfortable environment. Patients have easy access to care through conveniently located clinics as well as a twenty-four hour triage phone line that is staffed with nurse practitioners who are trained and experienced in recognizing and responding to patient concerns. FPA has on-call physicians at all times, and maintains professional relationships with other physicians and hospitals in the community to provide continuous patient care.
- Women's Health, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Family Planning
- Essure, Mirena, Nexplanon, Paragard, Skyla
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, master card, amex, check, cash, insurance
- 20 Convenient Locations in California.
- English, Spanish
- Accredited by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
- Medical Clinics, Birth Control Information & Services, Family Planning Information Centers, Abortion Services, Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Pregnancy Information & Services, STD Testing Centers