- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- When traveling from PHL, Smart Park, Inc. is the "Smart Choice" in airport parking. Just minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport, we offer self and valet parking at our expansive, secure, premier parking facility. Our customer service is Rated #1 and we have won numerous awards recognizing it! This trip and every trip come and experience our dependability by seeing the same friendly faces while receiving award winning customer service at a great price! Choose Smart Park Airport Parking. It's the Smart Choice! Start your trip off with ease using Smart Park, the most trusted name in airport parking at the Philadelphia International Airport. In business since 1994, winner of numerous awards, Smart Park is located next to the airport, nestled in the Tinicum Township Wildlife Preserve in Delaware County. We offer a premier parking experience at everyday low rates. There are only a few tried and true things in life we can be sure of today. Tried and true things are the ones that count! The good news for our customers is Smart Park is one of them! The Smart Park Guarantee...a secure, convenient location with easy access to the Philadelphia International Airport; courtesy telephones located in each terminal; prompt, 24-hour shuttle service; bright, secure, fenced-in parking facility; new shuttle buses; free of charge roadside assistance for dead batteries, flat tires and lost keys; and last, but far from least, the most courteous, professional staff in the parking industry waiting to assist YOU with your airport parking needs! Come and get to know us! We welcome you into our Smart Park Family; your home away from home!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (215) 521-1500
- * Frequent Flyer Program: Our Gold Card is specifically designed for the Frequent Flyer. Along with the savings off our regularly low daily rate you will receive a 2-Day Free Coupon when you register with us! * Corporate Accounts: Smart Park caters to the Business Traveler offering a Frequent Fly
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, cash, debit
- Airport Transportation, Driving Service, Shuttle Service, Airport Parking
- Other Information:
The people at airportparking reservationsdotcom were awesome. I was not able to get to a printer so they forwarded the confirmation information directly to the lot for me. When checking in, the woman said that they do not do that and there was no paper given to her. She was looking for my name on the list and magically, she flipped the page and there was an attachment that looked EXACTLY like the confirmation that I was sent. She, of course, did not mention it although my boyfriend...view more and I clearly saw the paper. As soon as she saw it, she gave us instructions on where to park and told us we still needed to print out the paper. Once again, I contacted the website and they faxed yet another copy a day before I was set to return. The woman this time was more friendly and she said she could not find the sheet, but did in fact give us the rate. I will never use this lot again. Last time I used a different Philadelphia lot, I was able to pull up a copy of the confirmation on my screen which has all the info they need (confirmation number, rate). I do not understand why this lot has to be so difficult. Heck, I can pull up my boarding pass for the plane now a days. They need to get out of the stone age and be a little more familiar with their own procedures. The paper was there, she just felt dumb because I told her 5 times that it had been faxed to their main office and she disagreed. Never again. The shuttle drivers were friendly and prompt.view less
I flew the day after Christmas 2009. I arrived at 4 am and the staff was wonderfully welcoming. The van was warmed up and ready for me. The return was just as friendly and fun. the pick up at the terminal was longer than I had experienced with another larger service.