With over 100 campuses in the Everest Career Education Network, you'll get the education you need to get on with your life.
We know you only want to learn what you need. And you want to learn it fast. We get that. Here are ten ways Everest prepares students for real world success:
1. Hands-On Training - You'll learn by doing, using professional techniques and tools.
2. Small Work Teams - You'll get personal, one-on-one training to make sure you understand each skill.
3. Flexible Class Scheduling - Day and evening classes let you work full-time. Programs and schedules vary by campus.
4. Experienced Professionals - Your classes are led by instructors with real-world experience. They'll give you the inside knowledge to help you be successful in your career.
5. Student Finance Planner - We'll help you get financial assistance. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
6. Modern Equipment - You'll get trained on the kind of tools and equipment that professionals use.
7. Career Services Assistance - Our full-time placement staff is dedicated to helping you put together winning resumes, getting ready for interviews, and finding full-time employment opportunities.
8. Timely Program Offerings - You'll get trained in programs that are designed to prepare you for employment in careers that are hiring now.
9. Learning Centers - You can get extra help from instructors to help you keep up or to get on the fast-track.
10. Online Courses - For your convenience, we offer several courses online. Check individual campuses for details. Not all programs available online.
At Everest, we're all about diversity. With programs as wide ranging as Health Care, Business Administration, Information Technology, and Trade Skills, Everest has a career training path for you.
Everest has campuses located across the United States. Each school offers students an opportunity to earn their diploma and/or degree in a variety of popular career fields - like medical assistant, massage therapy, criminal justice, business administration, and much more.
Students may also earn their degree completely online. Everest offers students online Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees through Everest University. Visit our web site to find a program in your area. Programs vary by campus.
Everest, Everest College, Everest Institute, Everest University Online