Optum Palliative and Hospice CareAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Optum™ Palliative and Hospice Care is committed to providing the best hospice and palliative care experience available for those facing serious illnesses. In every area of care our experienced staff aims to do more than what is required and expected. This can be seen in the passion and commitment of our teams, from nurses and and physicians to clergy and volunteers. It can also be measured by the services we offer, which go above and beyond what typical hospices offer. Unlike many hospice programs, Optum™ Palliative and Hospice Care provides the following services
* Board-certified hospice and palliative care physicians at each of our program locations
* Medical directors who regularly see our patients and are available for direct patient care. Access to palliative therapies to help control and reduce symptoms.
* Access to a broad spectrum of medications and treatments for pain and symptom relief. Our interdisciplinary care team strives to reduce the emotional, physical and spiritual suffering of patients and their families facing serious illnesses, to help all live a full life. Optum™ Palliative and Hospice Care is also accredited by Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) under the CHAP Hospice Standards of Excellence. This independent, third party accreditation recognizes the high-quality hospice care available through Optum.
Hospice Care: At the heart of hospice care Hospice Care
At the heart of hospice care is the belief that every person has the right to die pain free and with dignity - and those families deserve care and support as well. That's why hospice services include medications, medical supplies and equipment to manage patients' symptoms and promote comfort. Trained staff is on site throughout the hospice experience to help provide support, and are available all day, every day for patients and their families, should a need or question arise.
Optum™ Palliative and Hospice Care, formerly Evercare, also offers bereavement counseling for families and friends following the death of a loved one, no matter if the loved one was in our hospice care or not. We believe that by providing bereavement counseling for all, we can help people live each day to the fullest.
Palliative Care The goal of palliative care is to help patients carry on with everyday life during serious illness, even while they seek curative treatments. We focus on the right care at the right time to help ensure pain and symptoms are managed, as well as spend time talking with you about your condition and what's important to you when it comes to your life and your treatments. With palliative care from Optum, you can live each day to the fullest, while we coordinate the care you want and need with your other doctors, specialists and caregivers
- Optum™ Palliative and Hospice Care
- Price Range:
- Since Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care is Medicare-approved, services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial insurance companies.
- Hospices, Home Health Services, Pain Management, Eldercare-Home Health Services