If I was able to give this organization a 0 Star Review I would. The education you receive here is not even close to helpful. The amount you pay for materials, given the quality, is outrageous and the graduation rate is very low due to the incompetence of the corporate office and the administrators at schools. When my father was dying, I was told in reference to going to visit him in the hospital, "You will even... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Empire Beauty SchoolsAdd to mybook
Love What You Do! Start Today! Nearing 100 locations in 20 states
- General Info:
- Start a great new career in about a year. Empire Beauty School will give you the hands-on skills you need to succeed in the beauty industry. Beauty careers are always in-demand and Empire offers life-time career placement assistance to all graduates. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Full-time day and part-time evening classes are available at most locations. Empire Education Group is one of the largest Cosmetology School Systems in the nation, nearing 100 schools in 20 states, educating about 20,000 students per year. All Empire Education Group Schools are fully accredited and licensed in all states. Our schools are certified by the U.S. Department of Education and eligible to participate in the Title IV Financial Aid Programs. Private financing programs are also available.
- Empire Education Group offers programs in Cosmetology, Nail Technology, Massage Therapy, Esthetics, Make-up Artistry, and Cosmetology Educator Training. The cosmetology, nail and skin programs include thorough training in cutting, styling, and coloring for hair, skin care and cleansing procedures, massage techniques, performing special occasion and theatrical make-up application, and applying natural and artificial manicures, pedicures, nail art, as well as business development, and retail training. The Cosmetology Educator Training program introduces students to the teaching methodology and educational techniques needed to develop lesson plans, understand classroom management and procedures, and develop the expertise needed to measure and evaluate student skills and competencies The career possibilities in the cosmetology industry are endless. We'll help you develop a well-rounded understanding of the industry so you're fully prepared to start your career. Since the demand for professional cosmetologists is so high, you can begin practically anywhere in any type of profession such as: Hair Stylist Hair Color Specialist Nail Artist/Manicurist Esthetician Makeup Artist Salon/Spa Manager Salon or Day Spa Owner Cosmetology School Instructor Cosmetology School Director of Education Manufacturer's Sales Representative Beauty Care Product Distributor Platform Artist/Educator Photo & Movie Stylist Image Consultant Medical Esthetician
- Empire Education Group schools include; Empire Beauty Schools in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Wisconsin & Virginia; Concorde School of Hair Design (New Jersey); European Academy (New Jersey); Natural Motion (New Jersey); The Hair Design Schools in Tennessee and North Carolina. Call today to schedule a tour of a school near you. Visit us and receive our 100 page Empire Edge Beauty and Career guide FREE!
- Center City West, Center City
- Business & Vocational Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Schools, Business & Trade Organizations, Beauty Schools