I stopped by Eastern Shore Toyota to have a tire repaired and was greeted by William Vinson. He took me to the service department and made sure I was taken care of. The staff is friendly. Whenever I am in the market for my next vehicle I will be sure to request Mr Vinson.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Sat 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- More Info:
- "Our Goal at Eastern Shore Toyota is to focus the efforts of our entire organization on delivering outstanding customer service which exceeds expectations and to retain our customers through the greatest possible source of advertising; referrals, word of mouth, and an impeccable reputation." "We are dedicated to Providing our customers with such a level of care and attention that they become enthusiastic friends of our organization so that they may refer us to their friends and family with trust and confidence. We strive to provide our customers with an exceptional experience by continuously improving the quality of our staff, our facility and our processes." Eastern Shore Toyota is 17 acres of WOW! Perfectly located between Mobile, Alabama and Pensacola, Florida, our dealership was built with the Customer in mind...
- TOYOTA BRAND NEW AND USED AUTOMOBILES.
- Serving the Gulf Coast and Florida Panhandle
- Internet Cafe with Free Wireless Internet Access Yia-Yia's Cafe featuring "HOMEMADE" Salads, Paninis, Sandwiches, and Desserts Cappuccino and Espresso Bar Italian Gelato Bar Plush Customer Lounge for our Valued Service Customers 50" Flat-Screen TVs Free Coffee Indoor Service Drive Climate-Controlled Service Bays State-of-the-art Car Wash capable of handling over 100 vehicles per hour Convenient Mall Shuttle Customer-Friendly Showroom that invites "browsing" Toyota Certified Sales Associates Family-Owned and Operated and as always, Professional and Courteous Customer Service!
- New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, New Truck Dealers, Auto Repair & Service
Eastern Shore Toyota has the best dealership I have ever visited. I would certainly be sending my friends and family to Mathew Dickinson. He was born a car dealer! He was amazing and gave me the best help anyone could ask for. Thank you Mathew!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I purchased my previously owned 2008 highlander from this dealership and i have been traveling from Pensacola Fl, (about 45mins) to service it there. It has been over a year when I purchased it and I have done all of my servicing there. I pass about 6 quick service companies on my way to Eastern Shore Toyota, and I love the service there so it makes it easy to keep coming back.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I really wish I could have rated this at 0 stars. I live about 50 miles from the dealership. I called them and asked if they had a vehicle in stock around 3 pm and set up a time to come and see it at 1015 the next morning. They called me back around 8 pm and reconfirmed my appointment and stated that the vehicle was still available. Well that was a complete lie!! When i got there they tried to sell me a new vehi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse