Add to mybook
Sunstein, Sara MA Ortho-Bionomy
Body Therapist and Teacher: Helping people release stress/pain and heal/befriend their bodies.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sara Sunstein, M.A, uses hands-on (Ortho-Bionomy®) and somatic therapy (body-centered awareness and guidance) to help you release stress, pain, and tensions; better understand your body and its self-healing mechanisms; and move beyond pain relief to genuine healing from the inside out, feeling revitalized, body and psyche aligned as well. With over 30 years experience and ongoing continuing education, Sara is highly skilled with pain relief and resolution, impact injuries, women's concerns, trauma, stress, chronic and acute conditions (like sciatica, carpal tunnel, whiplash, head-forward and other computer/phone postural issues), and emotional holding. An Advanced Instructor of Ortho-Bionomy®, Sara offers classes and presentations on a variety of topics for personal enrichment and professional development. Please call 510.526.5414 for more information, and visit www.sarasunstein.com
- Hands-on body therapy and re-education. Specific modalities and techniques that Sara uses are primarily Ortho-Bionomy®, somatic therapy (education based on body awareness ), and interactive imagery. She may also incorporate skills from massage, Nonviolent Communication, Somatic Experiencing, vipassana meditation, and other modalities too. All work is non-invasive. Clients remain fully clothed.
- Payment method:
- check, cash
- 2315 Prince St, Berkeley. Serving the East Bay including Berkeley, Oakland, and also San Francisco, Walnut Creek, San Rafael.
- South Berkeley
- Free initial phone consultation, 15 minutes.
- Registered Advanced Instructor, Society of Ortho-Bionomy Int'l; Certified member ABMP
Sara, Sunstein MA Ortho-Bionomy
East Bay Ortho-Bionomy
- Massage Schools, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Pain Management, Holistic Practitioners, Massage Therapists