E-Z Storage Inc.
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Whether you need to store smaller items such as files and documents or large possessions such as a boat or RV, we have the storage space you need! We offer 7 acres of outdoor self storage in addition to several sizes of storage units. Tenants are able to access their units 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our facility also features video surveillance,digitalsecuritysensorsand on-site managers. If you need more storage space, call E-Z Storage Inc. at (775)972-8000 today!_
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (775) 624-3108
- E-Z Storage Inc. offers storage units that are the perfect solution when you need secure and safe self storage for personal items. E-Z Storage Inc. has been in business for more than 33 years and is one of the most trusted and reliable storage companies in Reno. We offer an entirely fenced and alarmed 11-acre facility. E-Z Storage provides competitive rates and will beat any competitor's price at comparable facilities!Mini StorageRVRVsStorageVideo SurveillanceWide Aisles
- Payment method:
- check, debit, visa, master card, cash
- From Hwy 395 N. Exit Lemmon Drive. Enterance At N. Virginia and Doubleback Rd.
E Z Storage Inc.
E-Z Storage Center
EZ Storage Inc.
EZ Storage Incorporated
- Moving-Self Service, Storage Household & Commercial, Self Storage, Boat Storage, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Storage, Trailers-Camping & Travel-Storage
- Other Information:
Specialties: Boats, Campers
Only words such as horrible and threatening can describe my long experience with this business. First, the office manager is easily angered if she has to calculate any fees if late on a payment and threatened me with giving out my personal account information to whomever she pleases which includes credit card information, name, address, copies of state issued i.d. etc. I recorded the conversation due to prior incidents with the rude and demanding office manager who also refused me the option to speak to anyone supervising her actions. I attempted to remove my things from the premises within the time I had paid for and a man ran out of the building and unplugged the gate I was putting my code into and yelled, "Say goodbye to your stuff and good luck doing anything about it F*****!" Legal action was taken against them. As a family man whom is also in local business and with heritage back to the first settlements in this state, I implore you all to stay away from this business at all cost especially if you want a stable, safe, honest place to store belongings.