Logistically demanding and time sensitive projects are our specialty.
- Air Duct Cleaning, Environmental Services-Site Remediation, Environmental & Ecological Products & Services, Environmental & Ecological Consultants, Concrete Equipment & Supplies, Cleaning Contractors, Asbestos Detection & Removal Services, Asbestos Consulting & Testing, Building Contractors, Concrete Breaking, Cutting & Sawing, Demolition Contractors
- Payment method:
- check, discover, visa, master card
- Services/Product offered:
- Our demolition services include: Total Demolition of buildings, piers & foundations, smoke stacks, tanks, and bridges. Selective Demolition of interior finishes, partitions, exterior finishes, and structural members. Structural Shoring of load-bearing walls, needle beams, pinch beams, aluminum shore posts, and shoring scaffolding. Industrial Mechanics of dismantling of mechanical systems, process equipment, boilers, etc and purchase/disposal of surplus capital equipment. Equipment available is excavators equipped with shears, crushers, hydraulic hammers, grapples, thumbs, etc., track loaders, triaxle, single axle, tractor trailer dumps, roll off trucks, low boy tractor trailer, and a fleet of over 20 pieces of mini equipment all equipped with carbon monoxide reducing catalytic converters. Our concrete sawing and replacement services include: Concrete Sawing using diesel, gasoline, and electric floor saws, core drilling with hydraulic and electric, complete electrical sawing and removal for projects needing to be exhaust free. Our concrete replacement division specializes in installation of floors, foundations, etc., in existing industrial settings. Our roll off containers service a 150 mile radius of Johnson City, TN, for construction debris removal. Our environmental services include: Asbestos Abatement, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation, and Duct Cleaning of HVAC systems, exhaust systems, and industrial cleaning.
Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- The completion of all jobs will be reached complying with all OSHA and EPA standards.
- AGCA-The Associated General Contractors of America, Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association, NADCA-The HVAC Inspection, Maintenance & Restoration Association, National Demolition Association, and Indoor Air Quality Association Inc.
- Extra Phones:
Spartanburg, SC: (864) 541-8712
Strawberry Plains, TN: (865) 933-5902
Knoxville, TN: (865) 675-4161
Roanoke, VA: (540) 904-6127