Donatos PizzeriaAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- $1,300. That's exactly what Jim Grote, a college sophomore at The Ohio State University, put down to purchase his dream-a small pizzeria on the south side of Columbus, Ohio. Little did he know that his small investment would create one of the most respected pizza chains in the industry-Donatos. From the beginning, Jim built Donatos on three fundamentals: creating a superior product, hiring great people, and adhering to strong principles that promote goodwill in business and the community. His philosophy was simple and powerfully successful: "To make the best pizza and treat others the way I would like to be treated." Today, Donatos has nearly 200 restaurants in 5 states and is growing fast. And that original pizza shop on Thurman Avenue in Columbus, purchased back in 1963 is still one of Donatos busiest, most successful locations.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, diners club, discover, visa
If your school, church, sports team or social organization needs a great fundraising idea.
- If your school, church, sports team or social organization needs a great fundraising idea, Donatos can help. Our program is geared to make raising the money you need easy and fun. For more information on how Donatos can help you raise dough, please contact the following: Indianapolis, IN- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisine: Italian, European, Continental, Pizza