DNA Paternity Testing CentersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
We specialize in DNA testing for paternity, maternity, grandparentage, avuncular (aunts/uncles) and siblingship. We offer both legal and non-legal DNA testing. The results of a legal DNA test can be used for many legal reasons, including, child support, custody, birth certificate changes, social security, adoption, immigration, etc. We provide testing for pregnant, incarcerated and deceased individuals. With over 3,000 locations nationwide, we can test parties residing in different cities and/or states.
We offer a private home kit for DNA testing. The kit includes all supplies, detailed instructions and a prepaid overnight FedEx envelope used to return the samples for testing. Our home kit testing is performed by AABB accredited lab. Therefore, the results are equally as accurate as our legal test.
We offer Infidelity Testing. A Semen screening is used to detect the presence of sperm cells on an item, such as, an undergarment, sheet, towel, etc. In a case where sperm cells are present, we can run a DNA profile of the semen and compare that to an individual’s DNA sample to determine whether or not the semen belongs to a specific individual. DNA samples include buccal swab, hair, finger nails, toe nails, toothbrush, etc.
We offer both DOT and non-DOT drug testing. DOT drug testing is a 5 panel urine test. Non-DOT testing can be performed through urine, hair, saliva or blood. DOT and non-DOT drug testing results take 1 to 2 days for negatives and 3 to 5 days for positives.
- Legal and Non –Legal DNA testing for paternity, maternity, grandparentage, avuncular (aunts/uncles) and siblingship
- DNA testing on individuals who are pregnant, incarcerated or deceased
- Mobile DNA testing (depending on location)
- Semen screening for suspected infidelity
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- We also offer HIV & STD Testing. Please visit our website, www.PrivateTestiingCenter.com for details.
- Identifiler Plus by Life Technologies, Identifiler by Life Technologies , NGM by Life Technologies, PowerPlex 16 by Promega , PowerPlex CS7 by Promega
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, discover, debit
- Price Range:
Our prices start at $299, depending on whether you need court admissible testing or private testing. Prices also vary depending on the number of children, alleged fathers, etc, that need to be tested.
- Convenient Locations Nationwide
- Same Day Testing
- Fast, Accurate Results
- Mobile DNA collections
- Non-Standard Sample DNA Testing – Hair, Finger Nails, Toe Nails, Ear Wax, Gum, Toothbrush, Drinking Glass, Etc.
- Better Business Bureau,Chamber Of Commerce
- Clinics, Employment Screening, Medical Clinics, Blood Testing & Typing, Medical Centers, Medical Labs, Testing Labs, Paternity Testing, Testing Centers & Services, Drug Testing