Dish DirectAdd to mybook
Get a $50 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card with quick-start installation! Fast Local Service!
- General Info:
- The average bill for television service is now over $75 per month and gas prices are still very high. In today's economy, we are all looking at ways to save money. DISH focuses on providing the lowest price for television service. With rates starting as low as $19.99 per month, DISH gives you your favorite channels and more options than any other TV service provider with 5 packages to choose from under $50! DISH provides more high definition (HD) channels than DIRECTV or any cable company in America. You receive 100% crystal clear digital picture quality and sound on every channel. DISH also provides you with the latest DVR, so you can pause, fast forward and record TV. The new DISH DVR allows you to share your recordings between two TVs, as well as record a program in one room and watch it in another. There are many other benefits to DISH. The remote control is easy to use. The onscreen program guide gives you push of a button news, sports and weather from all over the country. There are also parental controls so you can control what your children are watching.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (661) 667-4280
- Have you heard the news? There’s a new way to save money on your paid TV. It’s by simply switching to Dish. Dish offers you the variety you want at a value you can afford with promotional prices starting at just $19.99/month for 12 months. Plus call today to check out other current promotions like free movie channels and more. Call Dish Direct, your authorized Dish retailer, TODAY to start seeing the savings. Limited-time offer. Prices, packages and programming subject to change without notice. Twenty four-month agreement required. Cancellation fee and other restrictions apply. Call for details.
- Dish Network, DVR, HD DVR, Dish, Direct TV, HBO STARZ, ESPN, Digital Television, multi room DVR, cinemax, HGTV
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Cable & Satellite Television