Disabled American Veterans
Today: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tomorrow: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- DAV empowers veterans to lead high-quality lives with respect and dignity. It is dedicated to a single purpose: fulfilling our promises to the men and women who served. DAV does this by ensuring that veterans and their families can access the full range of benefits available to them; fighting for the interests of America's injured heroes on Capitol Hill; and educating the public about the great sacrifices and needs of veterans transitioning back to civilian life. DAV, a non-profit organization with 1.2 million members, was founded in 1920 and chartered by the U. S. Congress in 1932. Learn more at www.dav.org.
- A non-profit 501(c)(4) dedicated to the service of our nation's injured heroes, DAV is here to help them and to ensure that they are not alone on their road to recovery. * We help returning veterans transition back to civilian life by linking them with services that address their physical, emotional and financial needs. * We ensured the nation first recognized post-traumatic stress, developed the primary treatment program the VA uses today and have advocated for veterans with mental health challenges for more than a half century. * We link service-injured veterans to job training and job assistance programs. * We help homeless veterans by providing food and shelter while connecting veterans to medical care, benefits counseling and job training. * We give emergency grants to ill and injured veterans impacted by natural disasters. For more information, go to www.dav.org.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, check, master card, visa
Department of Veteran's Affairs
Department of Defense
- BBB - Accredited Charity. Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance
- Veterans & Military Organizations, Charities, Estate Planning Attorneys, Community Organizations