When you are no longer able to support yourself and your family because of a disability, nothing should stand in the way of you getting the benefits you deserve. Unfortunately, applying for disability benefits can be difficult and time consuming, and applications are commonly denied the first time they are submitted.
At the Minneapolis law offices of Edward C. Olson, Attorney at Law, our lawyers can guide you through the entire application process and make sure your future needs are met.
Contact Edward C. Olson, Attorney at Law
Whether you are applying for Social Security disability insurance (SSDI) benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) assistance, or going through the appeals process following a denied application for those, you need an advocate to protect your rights and help you demonstrate the full impact of your disability on your life. Our attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience helping our Minnesota clients through the Social Security disability benefits process.
Once you begin working with our firm, we will get you the information you need to demonstrate that you are entitled to disability benefits. There is a very specific process that must be followed to apply, and if you deviate from that process even a little, you risk losing the benefits that you deserve and are entitled to. We will work with your doctors, asking the right questions about your disability, and make sure we get all answers in the correct format to satisfy the requirements of the application.
Attorneys Edward C. Olson and Frank W. Levin handle all cases on a contingency basis, so there is no charge unless we get you the benefits you deserve. Guiding you through the whole process, we can help you find the right solutions to meet your needs including:
* Social Security disability insurance: SSDI is available to disabled workers who have paid into the Social Security system through employment over the years.
* Supplemental security income (SSI): SSI is available to people who meet certain medical and financial criteria. You do not have to have any previous employment history to qualify for SSI.
* Dedicated completely to helping our clients receive the Social Security disability benefits they deserve, we can help you through any aspect of the process. From starting the application process to taking appeals all the way through the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, we will be there for you.
* Social Security Disability Attorneys
* Social Security Disability Denied
* Apply for Social Security Disability