DentalWorksAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 631-0047
- Comprehensive Dental Care. Your life has changed dramatically since you got your first tooth. But you never outgrow the need for professional dental health treatment. Fortunately, we offer a wide range of services, including: * General Dentistry, including exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, fillings, sealants and root canals * Emergency Dentistry * Dental Crowns & Bridges * Custom Dentures * Custom Partials, including acrylic and cast metal * Cosmetic Dentistry, including in-office and at-home whitening, bonding, veneers and tooth-colored fillings * Orthodontic Braces for children and adults * Periodontics * Dental Implants
- State-of-the-Art Dental Health Treatment. As new advancements in dental care are made and new technologies are introduced, we will continue to offer innovative new ways to improve your smile, including: * Zoom!® Chairside Whitening * Advanced Oral Cancer Screenings * Invisalign® clear aligners * All ceramic dental crowns * Flexible dental partials * Dental veneers * Oraqix® needle-free dental anesthesia
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Price Range:
- Affordable Dental Care. You want professional dental health care services for your entire family at affordable prices. For prices that fit your budget, choose DentalWorks. We're able to do this because we: 1. offer a wide range of reasonably priced dental care services 2. provide numerous payment options and financing plans 3. are a preferred provider for most dental health care insurance plans
- For your convenience, DentalWorks accepts most dental insurance plans. We are a preferred provider with many dental insurance plans. Below is a partial list of insurance companies whose plans we participate in at most practices: Aetna Ameriplan Ameritas / Principal Anthem BCBS Assurant / Dental Heath Alliance (DHA) Blue Cross / Blue Shield Cigna CompBenefits / CompDent DBP / United Healthcare DeCare DeltaCare Delta Dental Dental Wellness Dentegra Dentemax Dental Network of America (DNoA) Employers Dental Service GEHA / Connection Dental Guardian Humana / Comp Benefits MetLife Total Dental Administrators Unicare United Concordia Wellpoint Don't see your dental insurance plan? Just ask - odds are we accept it. To verify that your insurance health care plan is accepted at your local practice, call us toll-free at 1-877-337-3360.