DentalWorksAdd to mybook
The New Way. The DentalWorks Way. Call to schedule an appointment today. Emergencies Welcome.
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Why DentalWorks Is The Smart Choice For Your Smile Outstanding dental care, exceptional service, incredible value: That's the DentalWorks difference. Here are just a few reasons why so many people have trusted their smiles to us for so many years: * Comprehensive Dental Services * More Choices * State-Of-The-Art Treatment * Affordable Prices * Most Dental Health Insurance Plans Accepted * Dental Emergencies * Convenient Locations * Friendly, Professional Staff * Less Stress Affordable Dental Care Prices. Our prices will fit your budget, not break it. But don't just take our word for it. Check around. Do some comparison shopping. We think you'll find that, on average, we charge less than most area dentists. By operating more efficiently and economically, we can deliver greater value to you. Find a dentist in your neighborhood today. Most Dental Health Insurance Plans Accepted. Not only is DentalWorks a preferred provider for most dental insurance plans, we'll even file your paperwork for you. We also take most major credit cards and offer a number of financing options to choose from. So no matter what you need, we'll help you find a way to pay for it. We Offer Emergency Dental Care. Have an urgent dental problem - but no appointment? We offer emergency treatment at all locations. Find your most convenient DentalWorks dentist and contact us immediately. Convenient Locations for Dental Services. Our practices are located in popular shopping centers not far from where you live and work. So you can find a dentist close to you and take care of your teeth and your errands in the same trip. Locate your local DentalWorks office now. Friendly, Professional Dental Care Staff. At DentalWorks, we do more than just take good care of your teeth: We take good care of you. We treat you the way we'd want to be treated - with dignity, courtesy and respect. Our dental skills are as impressive as our people skills. Take our dentists: They're consummate professionals who have graduated from the nation's top dental schools, specializing in everything from orthodontics to endodontics to periodontics. To make sure our dental services continue to meet your needs and exceed your expectations, we maintain an ongoing training program designed to bring our doctors and hygienists up to date on the latest procedures and newest technology. Dental Services with Less Stress. If you're like some people, you may be a bit nervous about visiting the dentist. So we do everything we can to make you as comfortable as we can. Instead of piling on a lot of medical mumbo jumbo, our dental professionals will take the time to explain your treatment and payment options in language you can easily understand.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 631-0047
- Comprehensive Dental Care. Your life has changed dramatically since you got your first tooth. But you never outgrow the need for professional dental health treatment. Fortunately, we offer a wide range of services, including: * General Dentistry, including exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, fillings, sealants and root canals * Emergency Dentistry * Dental Crowns & Bridges * Custom Dentures * Custom Partials, including acrylic and cast metal * Cosmetic Dentistry, including in-office and at-home whitening, bonding, veneers and tooth-colored fillings * Orthodontic Braces for children and adults * Periodontics * Dental Implants
- State-of-the-Art Dental Health Treatment. As new advancements in dental care are made and new technologies are introduced, we will continue to offer innovative new ways to improve your smile, including: * Zoom!® Chairside Whitening * Advanced Oral Cancer Screenings * Invisalign® clear aligners * All ceramic dental crowns * Flexible dental partials * Dental veneers * Oraqix® needle-free dental anesthesia
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Price Range:
- Affordable Dental Care. You want professional dental health care services for your entire family at affordable prices. For prices that fit your budget, choose DentalWorks. We're able to do this because we: 1. offer a wide range of reasonably priced dental care services 2. provide numerous payment options and financing plans 3. are a preferred provider for most dental health care insurance plans
- For your convenience, DentalWorks accepts most dental insurance plans. We are a preferred provider with many dental insurance plans. Below is a partial list of insurance companies whose plans we participate in at most practices: Aetna Ameriplan Ameritas / Principal Anthem BCBS Assurant / Dental Heath Alliance (DHA) Blue Cross / Blue Shield Cigna CompBenefits / CompDent DBP / United Healthcare DeCare DeltaCare Delta Dental Dental Wellness Dentegra Dentemax Dental Network of America (DNoA) Employers Dental Service GEHA / Connection Dental Guardian Humana / Comp Benefits MetLife Total Dental Administrators Unicare United Concordia Wellpoint Don't see your dental insurance plan? Just ask - odds are we accept it. To verify that your insurance health care plan is accepted at your local practice, call us toll-free at 1-877-337-3360.