Delmar Gardens-NursingAdd to mybook
- General Info:
When Delmar Gardens opened its first skilled nursing facility in 1965, it began a tradition and laid a foundation of excellence in caring for the elderly. As a pioneer and recognized leader in skilled nursing care, the Delmar Gardens Family has taken pride in its innovative concepts, luxurious facilities, and imaginative ideas.
Today, the Delmar Gardens Family has grown to meet the needs of the community including homecare, hospice, medical equipment, and early childhood centers. We are dedicated to the same traditions upon which our company was founded more than four decades ago…love, care, and understanding. We continue our pledge to meet our residents’ needs for privacy, dignity, and independence and are guided by a commitment of quality service and caring professionalism.
At Delmar Gardens we consider ourselves a family. Tradition is the foundation of our family. Love, care and understanding are the basis of our tradition.
- Outstanding health-care services provided by a full staff of Registered Nurses, LPN's and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Short term & respite stays
- Medicare/Medicaid certified
- On-site ice cream parlor
- Various crafts & activities
- Monthly programs by community organizations and professional entertainers
- Weekly non-denominational religious services
- On-site styling salon
- Music & pet therapy
- Dance & art classes
- Various other unique activities planned by our degreed recreational therapists
- Private or semi-private rooms available
- Nurses-Home Services, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Homes-Institutional & Aged, Counseling Services, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Rehabilitation Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Respiratory Therapists, Assisted Living Facilities, Hospices, Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility