I took my jeep in on a monday and they delivered on Thursday. was a quick turn around and the car is running great. they broke it down and put all new internal components in it. My jeep had 178k miles when I brought it in and they knew right how to fix it. I paid 3350.00 for them to rebuild my engine but this is better than 35000 for a new jeep. I will ride this car until the wheels fall off and its in good shape for a 2004. thanks to Derek and his guys for all they did. even being my...view more taxi when I needed a ride. I 100% recommend this shop for jeep owners.view less
Custom Motor Rebuilders
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Including Inboard Boat Motors Marine Specifications
- Full line of engine parts"Complete Machine Shop"Free Minor Tuneup with Rebuilt engines"Automatic Transmission Available
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover
- corner of 3rd & Peoria in Tulsa
- Pearl District
- Better Business Bureau
- Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Automobile Machine Shop, Boat Maintenance & Repair, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange, Auto Repair & Service
This business does not stand behind their work!! We paid them $1,850 to rebuild the motor. The motor blew up after 237 miles and they took it back 5 times and still isn't right. It had a ONE YEAR or 30,000 mile wararanty. We have put 5,000 miles on it and the motor is gone AGAIN!!
They have been in business 45 years and since Derek took over, I wouldnt recommend this business to my WORST ENEMY!! BE AWARE!! You cant sue them because as long as they are making an attempt, you lose!!