Cultural Care Au PairAdd to mybook
- General Info:
As a parent, there is nothing more important than knowing your children are well cared for, happy, and safe. Cultural Care Au Pair is committed to helping parents achieve this through our quality childcare and cultural exchange program.
Our full year program allows your family to host an au pair for 12 months. You'll receive flexible live-in childcare and experience the rewards of cultural exchange through a trusted organization with over 20 years of experience.
Our program fee includes recruitment, screening and pre-departure preparation for your au pair; your au pair's training at the Cultural Care Training School upon arrival in the U.S.; host family and au pair orientations; international airfare; a full year of travel insurance; training materials; and yearlong support from the Cultural Care Au Pair office staff and your local childcare coordinator, including 24 hour emergency on call staff.
- Cultural Care Au Pair:
All Cultural Care au pairs:
- Has over 20 years of experience in intercultural childcare
- Offers flexible, affordable childcare for up to 45 hours/week
- Has a dedicated worldwide staff on-call 24 hours a day
- Provides local support for both au pairs and host families
- Is U.S. government designated and regulated
A Cultural Care au pair can:
- Participate in a careful screening and selection process
- Are between the ages of 18-26 years old
- Are proficient in conversational English
- Enjoy children and have previous childcare experience
All Cultural Care Au Pair host families:
- Provide flexible, in-home care customized to suit your family's needs
- Assist you with light household duties related to the children such as preparing your children's meals and helping them to keep their rooms clean
- Oversee and enrich your children's playtime with international games, stories and activities
- Drive your children to and from school and other activities
- Supervise your older children during their after school hours and summer breaks
- Introduce your family to another language and culture
- Become a lifelong friend to your family
- Are able to provide a private bedroom for the au pair
- Are U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents
- Have a sincere interest in cultural exchange
- Require up to 45 hours per week of childcare
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, visa, mastercard
Cultural Care, Inc.
- Nanny Service