Crystal Springs Water
- General Info:
- People have been enjoying the great taste of Crystal Springs® water for over 90 years. Today, Crystal Springs offers a multitude of drinking water options—including Spring, Fluoridated, Purified and Distilled—that can be delivered straight to your home or office. With home or office water delivery from Crystal Springs, new supplies of 3 or 5 gallon bottled water arrive to your doorstep every two weeks. Upon each delivery, your friendly Crystal Springs water delivery professional will collect your empty water bottles for reuse and return them to Crystal Springs facilities to be cleaned, sanitized and refilled. Refreshing Crystal Springs water can also be delivered in .5 liter, 24 ounce or 8 ounce single-serve bottles, providing a convenient solution for those who like to stay hydrated on the go. Using the latest in drinking water filtration technology, Crystal Springs' Relyant® tap water filtration services—available in both convenient coolers and under-sink models—improve the taste and purity of your home or office drinking water. Crystal Springs' commitment to fulfilling your family and employees' beverage needs isn't limited to home or office water delivery; coffee and tea delivery with Standard Coffee® offers both batch brew or single-cup delivery solutions to your office or restaurant's employees and guests. Coffee and water delivery services are available to homes and establishments spanning our nationwide beverage delivery routes.
- Water Filtration Service, Home and Office Bottled Water Delivery Service, Coffee, Tea and Breakroom Supplies
- Water types include Spring, Purified, Distilled and Fluoridated. Coffee services include: Starbucks®, Bigelow®, Folgers®, MARS Drinks, Swiss Miss®, Standard Coffee™, Keurig®, Green Mountain Coffee®, and International Delight®.
- Payment method:
- debit, discover, visa, amex, master card
- Three and five gallon returnable bottles, one gallon, two and a half gallon and single-serve bottles, water coolers, water filtration, single serve and traditional coffee machines, coffee and breakroom supplies.
- English, Spanish
- International Bottled Water Association
- Water Companies-Bottled, Bulk, Etc, Water Dealers, Coffee Break Service & Supplies, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment, Water Coolers, Fountains & Filters
Please do yourself a favor and do not use the company. Would rate a zero if possible. it is truely amazing in this day and age a company with such poor customer service and utter unreliability can remain in business. Over the course of a years time less 6 months of water was delivered on time. The other 6 times we sat with empty containers outside waiting for the driver to come at undetermineable time by customer service or anyone else at the company. So if you like empty 5 gallon containers sitting on your front porch as yard decorations, waiting 40 minutes for customer service to answer your call with you being hung up on half the time, and deliveries that no can tell when they are coming to your residence this is the company for you. otherwise, please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
Terrible customer service! I called this company October 2014 to get information on water filter service and after holding a while with nobody picking up to help me I hung up. I called again today to inquire about starting service and again, I held for over 5 minutes without ever talking to a human being and hung up. That is all I need to know to know that I do not want to do business with these people!! I would give a Zero if possible.
Horrible company, if you need water for your home forget this company. If you are not a business they will not treat you like a customer should be treated. Very poor customer service and route manager for resident. The wait for customer service on the phone is at least 35min, it does not matter what time it is 8 am or 4 pm same wait time.