- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- We provide a comprehensive package of drug testing tools expertly designed to fit our client's needs. Croft Workplace Drug Programs Will: * Arrange For Post-Accident Testing In Emergency Situations and In Remote Locations * Conduct A Needs Assessment Interview * Generate Random Testing Draws * Interpret and Implement Changes in State and Federal Regulations Regarding Drug Testing * Interpret Drug Test Results into Lay Person's Language for Designated Representatives of the Company * Maintain All Drug Testing Records for a Period of Five Years * Maintain Up-To-Date Employee Lists * Manage Return-To-Work and Mandatory Follow-Up Testing * Provide Alcohol Testing Services * Provide Drug Testing Services * Provide Employee Education and Supervisory Training * Provide On-Site Collections * Provide Policy Implementation Procedures * Provide Professional Consultation for Reasonable Suspicion and Random Testing Situations * Provide Professional/Toxicological/MRO Review of Drug Test Results * Refer Employees with Drug and/or Alcohol Problems to Appropriate Treatment * Set up Third-Party Collection Sites for Companies with Multiple Sites and/or Remote Locations * Write a Customized Drug Program Guide Which Includes All Drug Program Forms, Consents and Notifications * Write a Drug Policy Summary for the Employee Handbook * Write the Company Drug/Alcohol Policy
- Some Federal agencies, such as the Department of Transportation (DOT), have specific drug-free program regulations governing safety and security which require drug and alcohol testing. In such cases, companies must develop and enforce policies which meet very specific requirements. Croft Consultants has been developing DOT compliant policies and support programs to assist companies in implementing workplace drug testing since the inception of the Federal drug program regulations. In addition to writing your company's drug and alcohol policy, Croft Consultants will manage your entire substance abuse program and assist you in each stage of its implementation. * Interpret Federal Regulations into Layman's Language and Apprise Clients of Important Changes * Provide Referrals to a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) As Required By Regulation or Upon Request * Provide SAMHSA Certified Laboratory Drug and Alcohol Testing * Review All Test Results with a Professional Medical Review Officer (MRO) When Regulations Require It * Set up On-Site and Nationwide Collections as Needed
- Payment method:
- master card, check, discover, amex, visa, debit
- Rural and Lakeshore
- Business Coaches & Consultants