Cressman Law FirmAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At the Cressman Law Firm, P.A. there is never a charge for the initial consultation. Whether it is in Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, or other Litigation matters, the first consultation is always free. With over 17 years of experience as an attorney, Mark P. Cressman and the Cressman Law Firm, P.A., work to provide personalized, detailed and insightful bankruptcy and debt relief advice to clients throughout Orlando and Central Florida area. Mr. Cressman is licensed to practice law in Florida, and is admitted to all the Federal Courts within the State of Florida. Attorney Mark P. Cressmans knowledge and insight into various debt relief strategies allow him to offer guidance to clients seeking relief from overwhelming debt relating to credit cards, medical bills, personal loans and unfavorable mortgage loans. He actively assists good people who have found themselves in need of either saving their homes, or obtaining a fresh start, free from most forms of debt. If you wish to protect your family or business from a troubling financial situation, Mark P. Cressman is here to help you at a moments notice. Mr. Cressman has the knowledge and experience needed to help you understand your debt relief options, including: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Foreclosure Defense Loan Modification HARP Refinance HAMP Refinance Debt Negotiation In an effort to provide the most effective debt relief guidance possible, Mr. Cressman takes the time necessary to listen to his clients and understand their specific financial situation. He then discusses with his clients, their goals before offering advice as to whether bankruptcy is the option for them. Once Mr. Cressman has a full understanding of each clients financial situation and the struggles they are facing, he puts together a plan to meet each clients unique needs. Mr. Cressman will work closely with you throughout your entire proceeding as he strives to provide the informative and understanding guidance you need to make the most educated debt relief decisions possible. Mr. Cressman has extensive experience addressing complicated personal and corporate bankruptcy proceedings allows him to provide guidance to clients facing even the most complicated and challenging financial situations. Attorney Mark P. Cressman has represented individuals, families, real estate developers, physicians, restaurateurs, farmers, as well as small business owners and retail stores.
- Extra Phones:
AfterHoursPhone: (407) 877-8051
- Bankruptcy Law; Accident & Injury Law; Car Accident Attorney; Foreclosure Defense; Theme Park Injury; Workplace Injury Law
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards, debit, financing available
- Serving all of Central Florida. Conveniently located on West Colonial Drive with easy access to the Florida Turnpike, State Road 429 and State Road 408. The office is located in the Windtree Professional Center in beautiful Winter Garden, Florida.
- Free Parking; Personal Service
- English, Spanish
- Bankruptcy Services, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Human Resource Consultants, Employment Opportunities, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Workers Compensation Assistance