Courageous ChoiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Facing an Unplanned Pregnancy? Learn About Adoption and Get Help Now.
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can leave your mind overloaded with questions, deep concerns and fear of the unknown and making the wrong decision.
Courageous Choice is one of the leading adoption support organizations/websites for women facing an unplanned pregnancy. We can provide you with free support to help you overcome your fears, provide you with the information you need to make the right decision for you and your baby, assist in securing you financial support for living and medical expenses during your pregnancy (as allowed by state law), and even help you find the right Adoptive Parents, should you decide to place your baby for adoption.
So call us toll-free at 1-877-480-8255 for help now or to receive a Free Unplanned Pregnancy Kit. Your information is confidential and there is no obligation.
- Discover the benefits of adoption and how you can provide your baby with a loving family and a bright future.
Find out how you can make the dreams you have for your child come true while giving yourself more opportunity to fulfill your goals.
- View loving families who are waiting to adopt
All are pre-screened, stable and loving 2 parent households who want to adopt.
- Learn the steps to adoption and how you can make the courageous choice
Talk to an Advisor to get answers to your questions or view our waiting families.
- Find out more about our free services for Birth Mothers who are pregnant and considering adoption.
Get information on the financial assistance you may receive for medical and living expenses, as allowed by state law during your pregnancy.
- Get independent living in an apartment with all the comforts of home.
We offer FREE living assistance while pregnant. These facilities help you avoid conflict which may arise with your family and friends about your decision.
- Find out if adoption is right for you
Learn about counseling, choosing the right family for your baby, financial support, the father's rights and more.
- Know your rights as a birthmother.
You as a Birth Mother have many rights - the right to be treated with respect, the right to financial assistance, the right to medical assistance, the right to make your own choices and more.
- Adoption Services, Family Planning Information Centers, Adoption Law Attorneys