Add to mybook
Cor-Bits Coring & Cutting LLC
Distinguishable Pro-Cutters When Value Rules Your Selection
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Cor-Bits Coring & Cutting is an established and expanded company that focuses on improvement and productivity. Our workforce regularly explores and participates in training developments to maintain our ability to produce under high demand. We promote and demonstrate a team approach in difficult-to-manage sawing and drilling activities. Cor-Bits has created a strong foothold in the Memphis, Tenn., and Jackson, Miss., areas in the way our jobs are performed and how our work is organized. We will always guarantee our bid without sacrificing quality, a diluted workforce or safety.
- Business History
- Cor-Bits Coring & Cutting opened its doors for business in March of 1992 from the garage of a residential lease property. Melissa Corbett, a 25-year-old divorcée and entrepreneur, contributed the capital investment with a set of ideas and beliefs to develop a dynamic business and marketing force. While leaders of the community were pushing for commercialization, industrialization and rebirth, Melissa felt a strong will to engage in a market full of opportunity. On numerous occasions, investors rejected her business plans and disparaged her career objectives to reach her vision, but, fittingly, her mind was like concrete - thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
- Slab Sawing, Wall Sawing, Wire Sawing, Diamond Chain Sawing, and Core Drilling
- Cor-Bits Coring & Cutting is conveniently located off I-40 at Whitten Road. Click the links below for a full area map or to get driving directions.
- Concrete Breaking, Cutting & Sawing, Demolition Contractors, Building Contractors, Concrete Equipment & Supplies