- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Featuring nationally touring comics every Thursday through Saturday from HBO, Showtime, Letterman, Conan, Leno, Comedy Central, etc. The Big Deuce Open Mic every Wednesday @ 9pm
- Come to celebrate you Birthday, Bachelor/ Bachelorette, Anniversary. Rent out our showroom for any corporate events or private shows.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash, company card
- Located in the heart of Downtown Madison, 1 block off the Capital Square
- State Street, Downtown Madison
- Comedy Clubs, Night Clubs
Stay home and rent a movie, you'll save a ton of money and have a much better time. There is nothing funny about this place except that it has managed to stay in business. I have been here three or four times and have been treated poorly by the owner and his staff every time. They attempted to seat six grown people, who are all expected to order two drinks minimum, at a table with a 2 foot diameter. We were told that "they were not full enough to seat us at a booth" - whatever that means. I surmise that this place will never be full enough - judging by how empty it was on a Saturday night word has apparently already gotten out to not bother wasting $ at the Comedy Club on State Street. The owner is abrasive and rude and apparently trains his staff to behave the same way. The obese waiter with the bad haircut and an even worse attitude threw my friend's cashmere coat on the floor and told me that he hoped I got in an accident on the icy roads on my way home. CLASSY PLACE. I was stunned. I would have given this establishment ZERO stars but it wasn't an option. If you like to be treated like crap and to spend a lot of money for the pleasure of it, this is your place.