Im not writing a review, I was curious as to what kind of telemarketing CMS does, I used to sell a dicount savings program called CMS Savings Club as an upsell, and I am considering moving to that area of TN and was inquiring if CMS has those type of telemarketing jobs available, my name is Darrell Floyd, 727-326-7954Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
CMS Customer SolutionsAdd to mybook
Contact us today for a free customer service/emergency service analysis and quote.
- General Info:
- CMS understands the complexity and uniqueness of each industry. CMS has worked with clients in every major industry and understands the diverse needs of different organizations, from the metal and alloy industry to property management corporations. Over 40 years of communication and technology experience allows us to provide 100 customized solutions, whether you re looking for a virtual receptionist, emergency support call center, or help monitoring automated alerts from production equipment. Industries we service include:* Medical /Home Health* Property Management and Real Estate * Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) * Technology * Commercial Services * Manufacturing * Retail * Attorneys and Law Practices * Utility * Government * Non-Profit * Funeral Homes * All other Industries
- CMS is an award winning 24/7/365 worldwide customer and emergency service call center partnering with over 1500 clients nationwide. All of our services are 100 customized to meet your business s needs. Our services include: * Customer Service * Emergency Service * Answering Services * Inbound Telemarketing * B2B Outbound Telemarketing * Order Entry / Support * Website Support * Call Off Service / Absenteeism Lines * Anonymous Tip Lines * Voicemail * Virtual Receptionist * Appointment Reminders * Appointment Scheduling * Overflow Support * Web Chat
- Payment method:
- carte blanche
- We are open 24/7 to ensure that your business does not miss a call from a customer with issues and new customers.
ATSI - Association of Telemessaging Services International, Inc.
Better Business Bureau Member, Central Ohio
Greater Columbus Chamber
NAEO - National Amtelco Equipment Owners
- Better Business BureauChamber of CommerceDiscovery District
- Call Centers, Telephone Answering Service, Internet Products & Services, Secretarial Services, Marketing Consultants, Web Site Design & Services, Marketing Programs & Services, Telemarketing Services, Internet Marketing & Advertising, Web Site Hosting
I have been using CMS as my call center for quite a while now and their service has been wonderful. As a property manager, finding a call center that provided excellent customer service to my residents was very important to me. They have exceeded my customer service expectations as I haven’t had a single complaint from my residents regarding CMS’s service since I began using it.
I mostly use them for my emergency ... view more
CMS has provided my property management company with 24-hour answering services for the past 2 years and my clients and I have been extremely happy with their service. They are great choice if you are looking for a company to manage your customer’s calls.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I was more than happy when approached to provide CMS with a reference letter. Setting up a centralized emergency service call center for our organization was no small undertaking considering we have over 640 properties with individual instructions. Initially I was quite leery that this would work out, but CMS met and exceeded all of our organization's expectations. They were able to integrate all of our properties ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We have contracted with CMS for over 3 years to help us with our emergency maintenance calls in Columbus, Cincinnatii, and Tampa and would recommend them to any organization that needs a property management answering service. They have a very professional staff that will contract our on-call technicians quickly when there is an emergency and do an excellent job ensuring that our account is working optimally and they ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I am a small business owner who took my phones back! I have lost business due to long wait times for my customers to have their calls answered. The CS Manager gives rote explanations but nothing changes.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I manage the operations at CMS and am unfamiliar with your situation; I have researched every aspect of your name and have not been able to identify your organization in our client database. We provide services to 1000s of businesses and each one's satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our goal over the past 44 years has been to help businesses grow and support their customers at a fraction of the cost of hiring staff and any feedback we receive that is contrary to this goal is deeply concerning to us. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally and understand what happened. Please call me at your convenience to discuss – 614-224-4534. Richard Titus
As an owner of an Insurance Agency in Upper Arlington, Ohio I work in a relationship business. Typically when people call my office, they aren't having the best day so my agency needs to be available when my clients or potential clients need us. My clients Appreciate how CMS is able to keep that personal touch with my clients with a person to person phone call when we are in an appointment or closed for the evening. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I would highly recommend CMS to any medical practice looking for a high quality, responsive call center. I am a manager at a 4 location Specialty Medical Practice with 25 physicians. Before we joined CMS, I was constantly responding to complaints and was always looking for solutions. CMS has those solutions available and has a team of professionals to implement them. Unlike some answering services CMS has supervi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse