CMC Commercial MetalsAdd to mybook
Serving the Steel Industry since 1915
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Commercial Metals Company is a global, low-cost metals recycling, manufacturing, fabricating, and trading enterprise. Our vertical integration model revolutionized the way the steel industry operates today. Originating in 1915 with a single recycling location, we have progressively moved into higher value downstream segments of the steel value chain. With corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas, today we operate in four primary business segments at over 200 locations and in more than 20 countries.
- metals recycling, manufacturing, fabricating, and trading enterprise.
- Payment method:
- no credit cards
- South Congress, East Congress
- Recycling Centers, Scrap Metals, Copper, Aluminum, Automobile Salvage, Metals