I was a little bit concerned about my resume during my phone conference with Bob. I wasn't sure he understood my reasoning for a change in my career, after receivng my resume I was sooo excited. Up til then I was concerned I was making a bad decision....not now !!!! I know I have made the right move. Thanks for giving me back my confidence. Sincerly Vickie in LouisvilleWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- For 29 years, Class A RÃ©sumÃ© has helped tens of thousands of job candidate's secure new positions and promotions. We know how to present you as the ideal candidate. We are thorough in our examination of your qualifications, psychologically strategic in our approach, appealing in visual presentation, and exacting in the technical aspects of rÃ©sumÃ© writing.
We work with you one-on-one through our easy, complete process to identify every skill, area of expertise, and accomplishment - even the ones you don't realize your next employer is looking for. No other rÃ©sumÃ© service can provide the expertise that only decades of experience, nationally certified qualification, and proven results can offer. Leverage the experience of a certified rÃ©sumÃ© professional that will help you gain the job that will secure your financial position and advance your career.
- professional, and entry-level rÃ©sumÃ©s for all careers
- Personal intake interview
- MS Word, text file, and Adobe formats
- Free cover letter with every rÃ©sumÃ© (mention promotion code 27)
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (610) 834-1071
Phone: (610) 260-6836
- Resume Service, Employment Consultants, Career & Vocational Counseling, Employment Opportunities, Physicians & Surgeons-Resumes
If you are searching for a service that will provide a well-written, high quality, polished and professional resume I would highly recommend Class A Resume. It was very obvious from my first phone call to Class A that their representative Bob was skilled and knowledgeable in gathering the appropriate information required to produce an outstanding resume. He patiently walked me through a very thorough interview, askin... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
As a senior executive, I needed a high-performance resume. I had spoken with several services and found Class A to be highly experienced and professional. It was easy to tell that they were the right choice. As a result of my new resume, and the job search counseling I received, I was in the fortunate position of choosing between two lucrative executive offers. I am now the new Senior Operations Manager for a well-kn... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I needed a resume for the first time in my career, and I spoke with several of the resume services listed online. Class A Resume was clearly the best – they took the time to explain everything to me. Resumes, job search strategies, where to find employment in a tight job market, everything. I got a great resume. After I saw it, I thought, “I’d Hire me!” I got three interviews the first week with my new resume and two... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I had Class A create a resume for me and I can't believe the response I am getting. The resume looks professional, reads eloquently, and makes me sound like a winner. I got a job within two weeks of getting my resume. Now I have been working for 2 months, yet I am still getting emails for job offers from my posting on Monster. Thanks to both Bob and Mark for polishing my accomplishments!Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse