Circle Pines CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Circle Pines Center runs a children's summer camp and year round retreat and conference center with programs for families, children and adults. The co-op owns 294 acres of land with rolling hills, forests, meadows and frontage on Stewart Lake.
- Retreats; Weekend Programs; Youth, Family, and Adult Camps; Facility Rental; Weekend Wedding Packages; Buttermilk Jamboree Music & Art Festival
- Payment method:
- paypal, travelers checks, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Located in Southwest Michigan, about halfway between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, in Barry County.
- Commercial kitchen; dining facilities for up to 90 people; heated lodging for up to 60 people; unheated lodging for an additional 60 people; camping; miles of hiking & ski trails; swimming & canoeing on spring-fed Stewart Lake; free wi-fi;
American Camp Association
- Camps-Recreational, Retreat Facilities, Recreation Centers, Party Planning, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Supplies & Services, Youth Camps, Wedding Reception Locations & Services