Charter Communications Authorized Reseller - SolutionswideAdd to mybook
- Open 7 Days, Open Holidays
- General Info:
- Charter Communications has next generation technology with our Cable Television, HD Service, High Speed Internet, and Telephone Plans.
- Business History
- Charter TV Get Charter DVR service on up to 4 TVs in your home for only $19.99/mo now with up to 780 hours of storage.Access to over 10,000+ On Demand Choices including HD and movies in 3D. Enjoy your favorite networks such as ESPN, Lifetime , CNN, Discovery , & much more!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- Call Us for Rates & Special Programs
- Your Local Cable Provider
- Charter Phone Unlimited nationwide calling including Canada and Puerto RicoVoicemail & 10 calling features like Caller ID &Call Waiting. Keep your current phone number when you switch. Charter Internet Speeds up to 30 Mbps 10x faster than standard DSLFREE modem: Connect to the Internet at no additional cost. Plenty of bandwidth: Support more devices than any other Internet provider. EPIX online movies included at no additional cost more than 1,500 choices!
- Charter Communications
Charter Communications, Charter Cable
- Cable & Satellite Television, Telephone Companies, Satellite Equipment & Systems, Satellite & Cable TV Equipment & Systems, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telephone & Television Cable Contractors, Utility Companies
Looks like Charter is having tons of issues lately. I've not been happy for awhile, but they totally topped it all this month. Tried to say that my bank rejected my payment, my bank says that Charter probably coded the payment incorrectly, when calling Charter to get it resolved, they told me that they couldn't do anything for me. No one seemed to know what had happened and then the 3rd person suddenly says that t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We had some hyper technician (said he was a contractor from out of town) install 11 HD boxes throughout our rental home on the Outer Banks. After he left, we discovered that he had pulled the cover off the outside cable box and thrown it on the ground. We have been trying unsuccessfully to have someone come and repair the box so that the innards wouldn't be exposed to the elements, which are nasty at the beach. To... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
We haven't had cable since noon....it is now 10:00 pm....I called customer service, there is no explanation or ETA on getting service back....this is the whole town. I am SO SO glad I didn't sign up for their triple play or I wouldn't have phone or internet either....think I'll stay with CenturyLink.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I have really liked Charter's services until I was lied to about the price. They will raise the price on you when they sell you a deal. And the kicker is that they do not value their customers and they can not do anything to fix the problem. At least that was what I was told. Great products. The worst customer service I have ever encountered.Was this review helpful?Yes(3) No|Flag Abuse
I have to say I've tried all other cable companies in my area and Charter ended up providing the best service, then internet was under $40 a month and is light years ahead of verizon and the wireless clear that I tried, no contract and fast speeds are what sold me, thanks again Charter!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse