Time Warner Authorized Reseller - SolutionswideAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Cable TV Only Digital TV offers no fee HD. Unlike satellite & AT&T U-verse, you won't pay twice for the same programming plus, All the hits you want to see, for whatever mood you're in action, adventure, romance, comedy & more. All ready to roll as soon as you press play.
- Business History
- Serving your local communities for over 25 years.
- Internet Upgrade to Time Warner Cable's Road Runner with Powerboost , which can give you an extra burst of speed when downloading big files so videos, music and files go even faster than before and you spend less time waiting. PowerBoost is built into Road Runner standard there's no extra charge for that extra speed. Downloads? Done.
- Time Warner Cable Retailer
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Price Range:
- Call Us for Rates & Special Programs
- Your Local & Nationwide Provider
- Phone Service We've revolutionized the home phone & innovation now comes standard. Get the newest super features like Caller ID on TV and Caller ID on PC. Have voicemails sent to your email inbox so you won't miss important calls when you're out and about. Plus, always get reliable, unlimited calling anywhere in the U.S. , Canada and Puerto Rico.
- English, Spanish
- Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Calbe
- Cable & Satellite Television, Telephone Companies, Satellite Equipment & Systems, Satellite & Cable TV Equipment & Systems, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telephone & Television Cable Contractors, Utility Companies
Charter sucks. Every time I try to pay my bill using my bank account, they say there is a problem with it, and charge me a $25.00 fee, but when I look at my bank statement it never shows that they even tried to withdraw the money from the account. But if you have a person help with the payment, instead of their automated system, they charge $5.00.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been a customer for over 25 years, I have multi TV's & today I can no longer watch TV as they all went black- except the ones that I pay an additional cost for a box & those box even though turned off are still running and consuming electricity. Today we went back in time!! When I first had cable we had to have box & then we had NO box now we have to have a box again & pay for that box each mo as it's not inc... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse