- General Info:
CenturyLink offers a complete suite of broadband communication and entertainment services for business and residential customers. Residential services include reliable local and long distance home phone service, high-speed Internet including Wi-Fi, and satellite TV from DirecTV - all on one monthly bill.
For businesses, CenturyLink has a comprehensive range of flexible and integrated telecom and data communication services designed to help home offices, small businesses, medium sized businesses and enterprise business clients be more productive and communicate with their customers. Telecom solutions include local phone service and equipment, data services, long distance phone plans, Business-Class High-Speed Internet (DSL), mobile phone plans, satellite TV from DIRECTV, high capacity data network services, voice and data communication equipment and Managed Network Services (MNS).
CenturyLink, the result of the merger of CenturyTel and EMBARQ, brings together two outstanding companies to create an industry-leading communications and entertainment organization.
We operate in 33 states, with more than seven million access lines and more than two million broadband customers.
CenturyLink believes that by focusing on the communities the company serves and by employing common sense and practical ingenuity, it is able to provide customers with a committed partner, dedicated customer service and innovative products for work and home.
CenturyLink Residential services:
- Home Phone Service with local calling, our most popular calling features and choice of long distance plans including Unlimited Nationwide Long Distance for a low monthly fee
- High-Speed Broadband Internet with speeds over 25 Mbps (where available) and award-winning security features including virus and spyware protection, parental controls and 24/7 support
- DirecTV with over 250 available channels, high-definition (HD) programming and digital video recorder (DVR) service. Available in some areas, the new Prism TV service.
CenturyLink Business services:
- Customized business bundles include local phone service, long distance plans, equipment and high speed Internet
- Business-Class High-Speed Internet with award winning security features, email, web hosting, e-commerce, data backup and 24/7 support
- Local telephone service with features including voicemail, caller ID, and call waiting
- Long distance plans for outbound & inbound toll free
- Data & voice services including Ethernet, Dedicated IP, Integrated T1s, ISDN-PRI, Frame Relay, ATM, MPLS VPN
- Voice & data equipment including Centrex, key trunks, and PBX trunks. CenturyLink is a Cisco Gold certified partner & Nortel Elite Advantage partner
- Satellite TV
- Managed Network Services (MNS)
- Conferencing Service
- Internet Service Providers (ISP), Wireless Communication, Telecommunications-Equipment & Supply