Carrington CollegeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Carrington College©, a nationally accredited institution, traces its California roots to 1967 - founded in Sacramento as Northwest College of Medical and Dental Assistants. Through the years, we've stayed true to our initial goal of changing the lives of our students. Today, we're the starting point for health care careers, helping students achieve their career goals at seven locations across California and 10 additional campuses across the Western United States.
In order to give you your best chance for professional success, we pay close attention to industry trends so we can create not only Certificate and Associate degree programs that are in demand, but also the skills that employers are looking for in candidates.
From curricula we develop to the technology and tools we use to our hands-on approach to instruction, we are committed to innovation. That's why we lead the way when it comes to education that prepares students for careers in healthcare.
To learn how one of our education programs could help you change your life or to learn more about financial aid programs & availability, call and talk to one of our admissions representatives or visit us online today!
Carrington College offers Certificate and Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a Certificate or Associate degree from Carrington College.
Carrington College offers Certificate or Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields* :
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Care Administration
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Radiography
- Nursing Bridge**
- Pharmacy Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technology
- Practical Nursing**
- Registered Nursing**
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology
- Vocational Nursing**
Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you.
*Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by campus location. **Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Price Range:
Carrington College participates in a wide variety of federal & state financial aid programs:
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG)
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Federal Perkins & Stafford Student Loans
- Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Veterans Benefits
All Carrington College applicants are encouraged to schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Office prior to enrollment. Financial aid is available to those who qualify & financial aid programs are subject to change.
- We have 2 conveniently located campuses in the area - in Pleasant Hill & San Leandro.
- Career Focus & Support
- Certificates & Associate Degrees
- Convenient Times and Places
- Excellent Student Support
- Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative
- Get Started Online
- Practical, Hands-on Education
- Program Accreditation and Approval
- Request Information Online
- The Career You Want
- Up-to-date Facilities
- Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum
Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), based in Novato, CA, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Many of the programs offered at Carrington College are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs offered at specific campuses.
See the academic catalog for programmatic accreditation information.
Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.
- Colleges & Universities, Dental Schools, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, School Information, Business & Vocational Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Adult Education, Educational Services, Medical Business Administration, Dental Hygienists, Massage Schools, Nursing Schools, Career & Vocational Counseling, Law Enforcement Agencies-Government, Schools, Educational Consultants, Apprenticeship Training Programs, Veterinary Specialty Services