- More Info:
Carrington College© California, a regionally accredited institution, was originally founded as Northwest College of Medical Assistants and Dental Assistants in 1967 in Sacramento, Calif. As the programs we offered extended beyond the world of healthcare, we became known as Western Career College and remained so until 2010. Though our name has transformed through the years, we’ve stayed true to our initial goal of changing the lives of our students. Today, we’re able to help students at eight locations across California.
In order to give you your best chance for professional success, we pay close attention to industry trends so we can create not only Certificate and Associate degree programs that are in demand, but also the skills that employers are looking for in candidates.
From curricula we develop to the technology and tools we use to our hands-on approach to instruction, we are committed to innovation. That’s why we lead the way when it comes to education that prepares students for careers in healthcare and a variety of technical fields.
To learn how one of our education programs could help you change your life or to learn more about financial aid programs & availability, call and talk to one of our admissions representatives or visit us online today!
Carrington College California offers Certificate and Associate degree programs in the criminal justice & medical fields for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a Certificate or Associate degree from Carrington College California.
Carrington College California offers Certificate or Associate degree programs in criminal justice & medical fields*:
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Care Administration
- Health Studies
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Registered Nursing (LVN to RN)**
- Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Technology
- Vocational Nursing**
Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you.
*Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by campus location.
**Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Carrington College California
- Price Range:
Carrington College California participates in a wide variety of federal & state financial aid programs:
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG)
- CAL Grant
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Federal Perkins & Stafford Student Loans
- Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Veterans Benefits
All Carrington College applicants are encouraged to schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Office prior to enrollment. Financial aid is available to those who qualify & aid programs are subject to change.
- We have 2 conveniently located campuses in the area - in Pleasant Hill & San Leandro.
- ACCJC/WASC Regional Accreditation & Financial Assistance
- Career Focus & Support
- Certificates & Associate Degrees
- Convenient Times and Places
- Excellent Student Support
- Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative
- Get Started Online
- Online Courses Available
- Practical, Hands-on Education
- Program Accreditation and Approval
- Request Information Online
- The Career You Want
- • Up-to-date Facilities
- • Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum
Carrington College California is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949. WASC is an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at http://www.accjc.org.
Many of the programs offered at Carrington College California are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs offered at specific campuses.
See the academic catalog for programmatic accreditation information.
Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.
- Colleges & Universities, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Dental Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, School Information, Educational Services, Adult Education, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Medical Business Administration, Career & Vocational Counseling, Law Enforcement Agencies-Government, Massage Schools, Nursing Schools, Educational Consultants, Schools, Apprenticeship Training Programs, Veterinary Specialty Services