I have gone to Anita twice over the last few years for professional resume writing. The first time I went to her, I was pretty scared and nervous. I had searched high and low for a professional resume writer and I had no idea what to expect. I had a lot of questions, and was worried that maybe I would get "scammed" even. When I first spoke to Anita, I immediately had a good feeling. I felt like she genuinely cared and was very honest. I eventually decided to go with her, and I couldnt ...view morehave been happier with how my resume turned out (the first time, and this last time around, just recently). I would also like to say that I have absolutely nothing to do with the military, so if you are thinking that this is her only "expertise", I am proof that it is definitely not! I have a complex and unusual background in high volume sales, When I told Anita what i was looking for and what my goals were she understood. She gets it. She cares. She does an amazing job, and in a short time frame. I am SO grateful I stumbled upon Anita a few years ago and will always continue to recommend her to family and friends and use her again myself in the future if/when the need arises. Thank you Anita!! J M/Pview lessShare Review
Career Ladders Inc.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Career Ladders Inc. is a career development, resume writing, training and consulting and outplacement company focused on assisting recent graduates, career changers, executives, military retirement transition, and veterans transitioning their MOS experience in to civilian careers. Our expertise and success has been with individuals seeking federal employment opportunities. We hold a current GSA Schedule #GS-02F-0167T online and have served as a Contractor to veterans for 10 years. We are a Certified Woman-owned Small Business. Offering a full range of leading edge assessment tools that reveals skill strengths and talents. Our capabilities include virtual communications and seminars using Skype, Webinars and new technologies. We provided over 25+ workshops to Job Corps, AT&T, FBI, Dept. of Treasury and Veterans Affairs. Career Ladders will interview individuals to extract quantifiable accomplishments, competencies, experiences, to invigorate and reignite confidence. Anita Radosevich is the President of the company and is a Certified Professional Resume Writer/Federal Resume Writer, Job and Career Transition Coach and Job Search Trainer. Career Ladders and a team of experienced writers are available to meet the needs of their clients and has a proven track record of success based on numerous testimonies and resume examples, developing the resume format, and using a resume builder. We offer Job Search Assistance, Resume Critique, Career Coaching, Online Classes on various topics to include Job Search for 2013, Veterans Preference Advantage, The Art of Interviewing, Cover Letter Writing and References, Navigating the USA.gov Jobs Website, Understanding Assessment Questions, Behavior Interviewing, Helping Military Transition from Military to Civilian Life, Helping Youth with our new Youth Program gain confidence through motivation and empowerment. We focus on resumes for Recently Displaced Federal Employees or Contractors, Construction, Recent College Graduates, Nursing, Human Resource Managers, Information Technology, Engineers, Public Affairs, Executives, Law Enforcement, Transportation and Security, Federal Employees, General Managers. All resumes are developed based on information provided by the customer through worksheets along with interviewing to extract skills and accomplishments. Our fees range in accordance to level of position and complexity. Our resume writing service / federal resume writing service is available virtually throughout the country and provides Resume/Pre-Employment services nationwide via SKYPE to the entire United States as well as Overseas Military and Civilians in Europe, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Extra Phones:
Evenings: (209) 663-3691
Fax: (916) 714-7401
Day Business: (888) 247-3786
- Our products include Federal Resume Writing by a Certified Federal Resume Writer, and private sector resume service by a Certified Professional Resume Writer and Job and Career Transition Coach. We have also assisted with extensive Outplacement Package and Outplacement Consultant providing workshops for Government Agency Training, Corporate Downsizing,Job Corps Youth, FBI, and IRS. We offer a virtual or onsite webinar service available globally. Free Resume Review. We partner with other companies as a Government Contractor and Corporate Contractor. Career Coach, Professional Resume Writer, Federal Resume Writer and Coach, Interview Coach, and Job Search Trainer.
- Profiling Pro
- Payment method:
- check, debit, paypal, amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- Our resume service is a service available throughout the country and provides Career Coaching, Resume Writing, Employment Training nationwide telephonically and via SKYPE to the entire United States as well as Overseas Military and Civilians in Europe, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- We at Career Ladders Inc. Best professional Resume Service. Possess a proven track record of success. We begin with doing our best to get the resume to the top. Offering assistance with building a resume through an effective interview, using our 15 years of writing resumes. Our experience and practice makes us the experts. Our resume service will most importantly help build confidence in knowing your strengths and through resume writing and federal resume writing skills the resume will be the professional and the best when reviewed by the Human Resources Manager. It must show the core competencies and accomplishments for the career changer, recent graduate, veterans in transition, disabled veterans, retired military. You will learn how to TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. We begin with career coaching and career counseling, resume writing and federal resume writing, interview coaching and job search in the government employment and corporate employment. You will discover the perfect career goal and a rewarding future through our career coaching techniques. Our job search expertise includes searching for the right federal job on usajobs.gov and private sector / executive job on indeed.com. You receive our passion and compassion for the next step in your life. Our focus is in the pursuit of happiness and career satisfaction for all our customers civilians and veterans in transition, executives and retiring military, and our troops. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!
Resume Writer Coach
Assoc of Resume Writers
Career Transition Coach
Cert Employ Interview Prof
Certified Professional Resume Writer
Certified Employment Interview Specialist
Certified Job and Career Transition Coach
Publisher and Veteran Expert for Jim Cassio Author of "Green Careers Resource Guide"
Certified Federal Resume Writer and Coach
Certified Federal Job Search Trainer
- Career Directors International, Galt Network Group Sunrise Rotary International Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce Sacramento Metro Chamber Veteran Owned Business
Federal Resume Writer
- Resume Service, Employment Training, Outplacement Consultants, Government Consultants, Career & Vocational Counseling, Employment Consultants
An absolutely indispensable resource for any job hunter; especially for transitioning military. Anita and the Career Ladders staff assisted me during the entire job search process. Beginning to end... From the comprehensive pre-resume writing interview...the timely delivery of a fine tailored resume... to the interview prep, Anita was incredible. Her expert ability to translate military experience to civilian skills was amazing. Anita and her staff were always available, and made me fe...view moreel as if I were their only customer. I have recommended Career Ladders to many of my friends.view lessShare Review
Just two weeks away from assuming the post I am really passionate about! Anita is an invaluable resource who helped me fulfill my dream. She translated the knowledge, skills and abilities I have invested on all these years into a resume that is worth any recruiter's attention. Working with Anita means you have found so much more than what you are looking for! Kudos to Career Ladders! Thank you so much Anita!Share Review
I am currently negotiating a salary with a federal agency that I have always wanted to be a part of. Prior to hiring Anita's services, I was skeptical about hiring someone to help me draft and finalize my federal resume. I figured it would be a good investment in my self and decided to go for it. Anita was and continues to be available in my job search. Before hiring her company I did my reference checks and they all checked out and would have to say that they were all accurate. I wou...view moreld suggest using her services if you are prior military and need help transferring your skills into the federal industry. To all individuals who are getting ready to separate from active duty, take the time and investment on yourself and contact Anita. I only wish I would of known of such services prior to my separation from the Marine Corps in 2004.view lessShare Review
This is my first post and one that I must share with those looking for employment and transitioning from military service. I strongly believe having your resume written (or simply reviewed) by a qualified professional is extremely valuable. I don't say this simply because I needed a professional to assist me with translating my military experience into a suitable civilian career as it was my first time in 28 years now faced with the realization of seeking employment and not knowing e...view morexactly what I wanted to do in pursuit of a new career.
Career Ladders provided excellent resume writing services and recruiting tools that made it very clear that most people are not objective enough to present themselves in the most favorable way. Anita created a great resume highlighting my years of experience of who I am not a document that is their "conception" of you.
Anita took an individualized approach; working with you to uncover talents, skills and competencies that you may not even be aware you possess. She is a professional resume writer that will take the time to make certain the resume is an accurate depiction of you and also make certain that the final product is one to which you can speak.
Anita was aware of what buzzwords make a resume look fresh vs. outdated, for example, "traffic and distribution" vs. "logistics" vs. "supply chain". She also had a strong sense of how the job market works and how hiring managers think.
Yes, the service may seem pricey, however Career Ladders was worth the money.
I start my new job end of month July--I highly recommend Career Ladders!
Career Ladders was instrumental in translating my 20 plus years of military training into a master resume that worked in the civilian workforce. Anita gave me professional service throughout the resume building process. I was recently hired by the Texas Veterans Commission and was able to use my interviewing skills she taught me. She went above an beyond the scope of her duties as a resume writer to assist me in getting hired. I now have a professional resume for the private sector and...view more a detailed master federal resume. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for meaningful long-term employment.view lessShare Review
Career Ladders was a tremendous help for me as I was transitioning out of one career into another career. Anita assisted me with identifying knowledge, skills, and abilities that I could use in another career field. This was the BEST resume I have ever seen. I have also referred her to a number of my colleagues as they are also interested in different career options. Will definitely be using her services in the future. I will also add another review after I receive my first job offer u...view moresing Anita's resume she prepared for me! Thank you Anita!view lessShare Review
Career Ladders INC is an invaluable resource for anybody looking to create a resume or improve upon an already existing resume. With top notch professionalism and a comfortable atmosphere, Career Ladders goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide you the tools and resources to get the job you want. Anita is friendly, honest, professional, and her experience/knowledge in resume writing is beyond compare. Because of her, my job prospects have opened up more than I could have imagi...view morened. I don't see this resume as an expenditure, it is an investment, and so far its been the best one I've made this year. There is no need to shop around, if you just discovered this organization, THIS IS IT!!! If I could rate this service 6 STARS, I would.view lessShare Review
If it wasn't for Anita and her services, I would not have a job with the VA today. She worked with me and wrote me a resume that was well worth the price. This is an investment in yourself that needs to be made if you are separating from service soon. Don't fall for the places that offer much less, you will get exactly what you pay for. Who wouldn't want to invest $999 in themselves and get 40+ times that amount in my case? The federal job system is complicated already, and getting out...view more and transitioning is hard enough. Your chances of getting a federal job is much better to have a professional navigate you through that has a 100% success rate. Anita is that person.view lessShare Review
Subject: I got the position with the Army Corps of Engineers
If it were not for the expertise of Career Ladders and Anita I would not have even been considered for this position.
Career Ladders is not a resume mill, they are experts in Federal job placement. The Federal job placement system is so complicated that only an expert should attempt to navigate it. Before an application is sent to Jobs USA extensive interviews and resume reviews and re wrights are conducted by Anita....view more
These interviews and resume reviews are conducted via phone and emails therefore there is no need to come to the offices of Career Ladders. I my self am located in New York and Career Ladders is located in California.
I have been using the services of Career Ladders for over 15 years for both private and public (Federal) sectors with positive results.
Money well spent.
Mike Kulakview less